AFL 2020 - AFL Round 7

Remove this Banner Ad

The 8 underdogs for the rest of the round, I think you could make a case for underdogs in each match.

Paying $1383

You could have WHE and Neale missing set shots all day long with those odds.

Im having a shocking run at Goalscorer markets but Ill give it a go again tonight:

Orazio Fantasia 2+ @ 5.50, 3+ @ 23, 4+ @ 101

David Zaharkis 20+ Disposals @ 3.90
Odds are that Laverde will have a couple of shots but it's a brave man who backs him to actually score a goal with those shots. Makes Liam Ryan look deadly accurate.
you have sold me on Laverde im on him as well 2+ @6, 3+ @21, 4+ @ 101

Some of the corps are just assholes no matter what you do, but not betting on palpable errors and not promo rorting is a start. Otherwise you can just dump all your money on racing and lose and you definitely won't get banned :cool:
Thanks! I didn't do either for this case. Although I have been dumping money on a lot of really niche markets, maybe it triggered their algorithm that detects betting inbalance?

Their price is prob about right, maybe they got found out last week?, forward line does seem disfunctional, going back on their wins they beat GWS, Sydney and North, hard to line them up, but in saying all that i cant trust my own team, we are too frustrating and play in fits and spurts, only maybe bet the game score under?

Did he play half back flank last year? Obviously its a complete rort if hes playing his usual position.

I don't watch many Bombers matches, the way the season is going, anyone can pop up for goals here or there. Im sure he will get a spell in the backline ,and have a few minutes in the forward line. Don't know how Woosha rotates his players position but with Dylan Shiel out and Stringer out, i think the bombers will need an even spread of goalkickers, with McDonald Timpungwuti probably getting the best defender.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

my other reason for backing Fantasia for goals tonight is he has been labelled in the Half Forward line. But like I said before, the way this season is going, players are playing in all positions. Fantasia will get a run all over the park, not just the forward line.

1594966623777.png

my other reason for backing Fantasia for goals tonight is he has been labelled in the Half Forward line. But like I said before, the way this season is going, players are playing in all positions. Fantasia will get a run all over the park, not just the forward line.
Fantasia was listed at half forward last week and played permanently behind the ball, fyi

View attachment 913836

I reckon you've blown your money

I don't watch many Bombers matches, the way the season is going, anyone can pop up for goals here or there. Im sure he will get a spell in the backline ,and have a few minutes in the forward line. Don't know how Woosha rotates his players position but with Dylan Shiel out and Stringer out, i think the bombers will need an even spread of goalkickers, with McDonald Timpungwuti probably getting the best defender.
Even if he was to play forward, getting 2 goals is only a possibility. and you want to bet that he plays forward in the first place on top of that.

Feels like pure coin flipping to me.

Try not to have your bets intercepted I.E don't bet ridiculous amounts on low level garbage. Don't think the profiling tech is that sophisticated at most bookies.
Can you clarify what you mean by low level garbage? I have found that being intercepted led to significant restrictions. Recently hammered a particular group of niche markets, and all bets relating to that player got taken down 5 seconds later and I got severely restricted.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2020 - AFL Round 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Back