AFL 2020 - AFL Round 9

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
im a bit worried about the Boak bet there

reckon ill go
Anytime goalscorer: Jake Melksham (reasons as above)
Higher scoring Half: 1st Half (games at GABBA tend to be higher scoring in the 1st half)
Total Match Points: Over 122.5 (games at GABBA tend to be higher scoring)
Odds: $5.29 (boosted to $5.71)

also having a play on SGM:
2+ Goals: Jake Melksham (if he kicked 3 against a better Brisbane defence last week , he can bag at least 2 here)
Head to Head: Melbourne (only judging from the momentum last week but the Dees will go into this with better form and confidence and didn't have to travel outside of QLD. I think that benefit of not having to travel this week will work to their advantage. Port only get a 4 day break (Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday). Just get the feeling they may be feeling a bit ragged. Brisbane to Adelaide to Gold Coast all in the space of 11 days. ) Dare I say it, i think you could see some signs of tiredness especially in that 4th quarter last week.
Odds: $10.31

Are we all going to be having to scroll through these s**t multis for the rest of the season? They are awful, as you've indicated they have a shocking record of winning, I don't understand why you continue to post them.

if one of the moderators agrees that posting Nathan Brown bets is a breach of forum rules, then I will stop it. It seems to be working for me. If you have a bet on one of those 3 and don't like it, that I do apologize for.

Otherwise I'll just post it on the Whirlpool forum or some other forum.

if one of the moderators agrees that posting Nathan Brown bets is a breach of forum rules, then I will stop it. It seems to be working for me. If you have a bet on one of those 3 and don't like it, that I do apologize for.

Otherwise I'll just post it on the Whirlpool forum or some other forum.
His multis are 1/9 but it seems to be working for you?? what haha

Rockliff under 21.5 disp $1.88 bet easy
Port seem to be running Wines, Houston and Boak through the middle as their primary onball brigade so expecting Rocky to play more of a half forward role with a few stints through the middle. 21 is high for mine and under this the last 3 before he was dropped
I don't think Rocky can play anywhere but midfield whereas Houston could go to HB again, or Boak is a better forward.

Given his form prior though you're probably right anyway

SGM $7.51 boosted (Lads)
C. Oliver - Most Disposals Group A
C. Rozee AGS

Petracca and Viney are Oliver's biggest threat but I'm backing him in on form. Was equal highest with Petracca against the Hawks two rounds ago and the highest for the Demons last round against Brisbane. Second to Neale for the game. Don't think any Port players are a threat.

Like the call by NonPhixion in the bet of the round thread for Rozee AGS. Has shown too much to be quiet for long. Wouldn't be surprised if he kicks multiple goals this game

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Rozee can hardly move at the moment, surprised they are playing him to be honest.

im a bit worried about the Boak bet there

reckon ill go
Anytime goalscorer: Jake Melksham (reasons as above)
Higher scoring Half: 1st Half (games at GABBA tend to be higher scoring in the 1st half)
Odds: $5.29 (boosted to $5.71)

also having a play on SGM:
2+ Goals: Jake Melksham (if he kicked 3 against a better Brisbane defence last week , he can bag at least 2 here)
Head to Head: Melbourne (only judging from the momentum last week but the Dees will go into this with better form and confidence and didn't have to travel outside of QLD. I think that benefit of not having to travel this week will work to their advantage. Port only get a 4 day break (Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday). Just get the feeling they may be feeling a bit ragged. Brisbane to Adelaide to Gold Coast all in the space of 11 days. ) Dare I say it, i think you could see some signs of tiredness especially in that 4th quarter last week.
Odds: $10.31

Tom McDonald is back, might be less opportunity for Melksham?

Rockliff under 21.5 disp $1.88 bet easy
Port seem to be running Wines, Houston and Boak through the middle as their primary onball brigade so expecting Rocky to play more of a half forward role with a few stints through the middle. 21 is high for mine and under this the last 3 before he was dropped
As they've dropped Bonner I expect Houston to be the one to go back to cover him while Rocky moves into the middle. Houston unders would be the play but I don't think the line is great at u18.5 $1.93BE.
On looking at this, Houston's disposal numbers don't seem to correlate heavily with his where he plays.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The two bets that I have found for tonight’s game so far are:

Charlie Dixon most goals ($4.25 Lads)
Tom Rockcliff most disposals group b ($2.75 Lads)

CD pretty obvious, should pump Oscar McDonald and no Todd Marshall so I’d imagine he gets plenty of chances and will take them.

TR is in group A for most disposals in other markets. Shortish at $2.75 but his major competition is Salem/Gawn and if he was 20-25 I’d think that would be enough!!

Tom McDonald is back, might be less opportunity for Melksham?

Good point that you make , I also feel Port Adelaide are struggling a bit in the ruck department without Scott Lycett which was a good point mentioned in the Sportsbet previews. Ladhams is still a kid , and has only played 5 games his career and will be up against one of the best ruckman in the comp. I’d imagine they may rotate him with their other backup ruckman in Westhoff. Charlie Dixon too can do a bit of ruck work around the forward line. Dixon is too valueable a forward player to be played anywhere else. Last week Paddy Ryder and Marshall gave St.Kilda first use of the ball to their midfielders. Max Gawn is by far a better ruckman than those two and I reckon Melbournes midfield is a better contested footy side than Ports in my opinion. Either way the Melbourne forwards will get opportunities whether it be Melksham or McDonald.

Last edited:
Good point that you make , I also feel Port Adelaide are struggling a bit in the ruck department without Scott Lycett which was a good point mentioned in the Sportsbet previews. Last week Paddy Ryder and Marshall gave St.Kilda first use of the ball to their midfielders. Max Gawn is by far a better ruckman than those two and I reckon Melbournes midfield is a better contested footy side. Either way the Melbourne forwards will get opportunities whether it be Melksham or McDonald.

Gawn will have at least 50 hitouts and 20 touches

I'm on but this has a bit of a Josh Walker from last week feel about it. Overs feel great until the game starts and he trots out to full back.
My worry is he spends significant time in the Ruck to be honest, surely won't be down back with Lienert coming into the side, Ladhams got smashed last week.

Gawn couldn’t get 15 against Archie Smith and Oscar McInnerney last week....

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Brissy didn't bomb the footy long last week which didn't help

Port are a long kicking team so he should have a field day

I hope haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back