Universal Love 2020 Premiership Posters

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There are only 1000. No more no less.
I'm not totally convinced of that since the site linked earlier in this thread had the 2019/18/17/16 etc ones available to buy... the gold ones I can imagine them creating artificial scarcity to validate the higher cost, but the standard ones should never sell out, especially before they print them.

I'm not totally convinced of that since the site linked earlier in this thread had the 2019/18/17/16 etc ones available to buy... the gold ones I can imagine them creating artificial scarcity to validate the higher cost, but the standard ones should never sell out, especially before they print them.
They didn't release all 1000 for sale this morning only a certain amount. The rest will go on sale after the game and on Monday. The standard white one isn't imited to 1000 only the gold one. I'm hoping for a black one as I have the 2017,2019 black ones framed. No mention of the black one this year.

They didn't release all 1000 for sale this morning only a certain amount. The rest will go on sale after the game and on Monday. The standard white one isn't imited to 1000 only the gold one. I'm hoping for a black one as I have the 2017,2019 black ones framed. No mention of the black one this year.
z
Hey DickieKnee - While we're not in the habit of encouraging supporters to mozz their side by pre-planning poster purchases :tonguewink:, we can provide some information about the Premium edition (which for Richmond in 2017 and 2019 had a matt black background). We aren't able to submit the Premium Edition for approval until after the foil edition has sold out. If the foil edition sells out on Monday, we hope to get approval to release the Premium edition at 10am on Wednesday. We'll update the website as soon as we receive the necessary approvals.

We can confirm the Limited Edition numbers for 2020 are as follows:
White Limited Edition - 1000 posters
Foil limited Edition - 1500 prints (increased from 1000 in 2019)
In both cases, the posters are individually numbered, so we can't produce any more than the approved quantity.
The standard white paper posters are not considered to be limited edition, so if the Good Friday Appeal felt there was sufficient demand to warrant a re-print, then they have capacity to print more.

Damm forgot my new credit card has not arrived!
What is wrong with using PayPal!? 🤔😫
Hoping for another black edition to match my others. Will they be available eventually?
While we're not in the habit of encouraging supporters to mozz their side by pre-planning poster purchases :tonguewink:, we can provide some information about the Premium edition (which for Richmond in 2017 and 2019 had a matt black background). We aren't able to submit the Premium Edition for approval until after the foil edition has sold out. If the foil edition sells out on Monday, we hope to get approval to release the Premium edition at 10am on Wednesday. We'll update the website as soon as we receive the necessary approvals.

Any sign of the Weg Posters. I think Knights posters are pretty average. Ill get a Weg if we win.

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love 2020 Premiership Posters

Remove this Banner Ad

Back