Universal Love 2020 Premiership Posters

Remove this Banner Ad

Herald Sun Shop i saw you ask people yesterday if they were still looking for 2019 black and gold foil posters.
This is an extremely long shot, but I wouldn't forgive myself if I didnt ask.
Any gold foil 2017 posters laying around that may or may not be able to find its way in my possession?

I fully expect a stern no, which is fine.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Does anybody know if this is the first time a weg or knight poster has featured anything other than Herald or Herald Sun as it’s masthead?
No definitely not the first. Some of the WEGs had different mastheads and there have been Advertiser versions for Adelaide in the past. It will be the only version that references a GF at the Gabba though, and its a very small print run in comparison with Herald Sun version.

Herald Sun Shop i saw you ask people yesterday if they were still looking for 2019 black and gold foil posters.
This is an extremely long shot, but I wouldn't forgive myself if I didnt ask.
Any gold foil 2017 posters laying around that may or may not be able to find its way in my possession?

I fully expect a stern no, which is fine.

Its not a stern no, but almost 100% certain we don't have any 2017 black or gold. Think there are a couple of whites still but that would be all that is left now.

Its not a stern no, but almost 100% certain we don't have any 2017 black or gold. Think there are a couple of whites still but that would be all that is left now.
Its all good, thanks for replying! Its the only one I missed out on, hopefully I find a decent price on ebay one day.

Hey Guys, If anyone is keen. I have released my 2020 Premiers Poster and is now available for purchase from my Website: www.timmcfarlin.com

3rd Tigers Poster I have drawn. This year I wanted to convey the strength, confidence and resilience of this RFC Premiership.

A lot of hard work went into creating this artwork so if you have any negative comments please keep them to yourself :)

View attachment 997971
This is beautifu

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow I just had a look on Ebay surely there must be a way of selling them only to supporters!!!
Perhaps all 1.2million Tiger fans could have email addresses ending in @tigersarepremiers.com.au, so we could identify you all, and separate you from all the great unwashed!:p Seriously though, we introduced the member registration process this year, and subject to review, we will likely extend it further next year. We just have to be really careful not to cut out supporters who can't afford to be members (which is particularly relevant this year).

Perhaps all 1.2million Tiger fans could have email addresses ending in @tigersarepremiers.com.au, so we could identify you all, and separate you from all the great unwashed!:p Seriously though, we introduced the member registration process this year, and subject to review, we will likely extend it further next year. We just have to be really careful not to cut out supporters who can't afford to be members (which is particularly relevant this year).
You guys considered increasing the amount of prints so they aren't limited edition? Might help but dunno if that will result in less urgency to buy the posters.

Can I also praise you on your pricing.

Your hoodies are significantly cheaper than AFL stores and Richmond's superstore. Your replica trophies are $265 instead of $300 everywhere else. I bought more things out of appreciation.

Just putting this out there - to the member who decided to purchase 10 Premium Edition prints from the member allocation, despite CLEARLY DISPLAYED PURCHASE LIMITS, (seriously - they are in red, bold and GIANT text) I can personally guarantee your entire order will be cancelled.
Please do not email me to complain about your order cancellation, as I may find it REALLY hard to be sympathetic.

Can I also praise you on your pricing.

Your hoodies are significantly cheaper than AFL stores and Richmond's superstore. Your replica trophies are $265 instead of $300 everywhere else. I bought more things out of appreciation.
Thanks Tzatziki_Man - it costs a bomb to be a supporter of a successful club, so we try to help out where we can. We can't do it on all products, but we try and make it work for evryone.

You guys considered increasing the amount of prints so they aren't limited edition? Might help but dunno if that will result in less urgency to buy the posters.
Thanks for your suggestion. We aren't actually allowed to make them an unlimited edition (there are a whole lot of rules we have to abide by in order to get approval to produce the print to begin with)

Great work herald sun shop! Any chance of getting into Mark Knights ear to do a limited edition Dusty with 3 cups and 3 norm smiths? Would benefit the RCH appeal! (And our fetish for the GOAT)
There are a heap of rules we have to stick to around using player likenesses, so we'd need approval from about 45 different people, but anything is possible.
Mark is a bit snowed under with the US election (he is a political cartoonist after all) but I'll run it by him after the election is over next week.

one question though - won't it be out of date if the Tigers win again in '21 and Dusty gets another normie?

Just putting this out there - to the member who decided to purchase 10 Premium Edition prints from the member allocation, despite CLEARLY DISPLAYED PURCHASE LIMITS, (seriously - they are in red, bold and GIANT text) I can personally guarantee your entire order will be cancelled.
Please do not email me to complain about your order cancellation, as I may find it REALLY hard to be sympathetic.
Ah feck it was a long shot...
I have many tiger friends 🤭🤪😀

Its all good, thanks for replying! Its the only one I missed out on, hopefully I find a decent price on ebay one day.

I just had a quick look on eBay for a 2017 gold foil as I'd like to have them all one day.....The prices are eye-watering. Can only hope they come down one day but I highly doubt it.

The pricing for Tigers stuff is crazy, but given the supporter base, it's understandable. Still doesn't make it any easier when you see foil Eagles and Bulldogs posters for $150-$200 and they still don't sell!

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love 2020 Premiership Posters

Remove this Banner Ad

Back