Universal Love 2020 Premiership Posters

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey Herald Sun Shop - I am still waiting on a few things, my bucket hat and black poster primarily. I've had my order come in bits and pieces. Who's the right person to contact? Was hoping I'd have the hat and poster because they are Christmas gifts!

Thanks
hi Tzatziki_Man Could you please send an email to hsshop@news.com.au with MISSING BLACK PRINT in the subject line, and I'll investigate for you

So did Herald Sun actually produce them ? Or were they just printed by the scammers selling them
No, the Herald Sun definitely DID NOT produce un-numbered prints. We did, however, take action against a few dodgy individuals ripping off Mark's copyright. It happens every year, and our legal team are kept very busy dealing with it.

No, the Herald Sun definitely DID NOT produce un-numbered prints. We did, however, take action against a few dodgy individuals ripping off Mark's copyright. It happens every year, and our legal team are kept very busy dealing with it.
Yes at one point I purchased a mark knight print (2017) black legit signed by Dusty but the Mark Knight Print was a print of the print, almost photocopied. Dodgy as

Consumer affairs might be interested in your poster.

mine and god knows how many others. I noticed another 1 on their site a couple of weeks ago that recently sold.

mine and god knows how many others. I noticed another 1 on their site a couple of weeks ago that recently sold.

The approximate dimensions give it away there. 520 × 400 when the legitimate posters are 640 × 450.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for the heads up everyone. We will have our legal team follow this up directly with Taylormade and the AFL regarding breach of Mark's copyright.

Home from work for xmas. Checked P.O. box. My black poster has arrived in pristine condition. The black set is complete. Wicked! Complete season dvd’s and grandfinal bluray was there too. Bonus. Poster is back in the tube like the rest of em til a future framing date.
2797d52049bcd624ae6746cb1f8d1dad.jpg

d8866e1808198205d2e8c0d80248653e.jpg

c7dd0201b85fd25b592b6eff61cee575.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The approximate dimensions give it away there. 520 × 400 when the legitimate posters are 640 × 450.

well the 1 I bought from taylormade the poster measures 690 x 490. The legit 2017 black 1 I actually just pulled out of the tube again to compare quality. Honestly no comparison.

F3E23B5C-8CF4-4106-8BEA-78EFF55292BF.jpeg
The number should be bottom left.

well the 1 I bought from taylormade the poster measures 690 x 490. The legit 2017 black 1 I actually just pulled out of the tube again to compare quality. Honestly no comparison.

View attachment 1031375
The number should be bottom left.
WTF........Barcode on it!!
Didn’t that give it away as a fake???

WTF........Barcode on it!!
Didn’t that give it away as a fake???

😂 honestly no! You live and learn I guess. I remember being that excited at the time that I scored 1 signed by dusty I didn’t even notice it wasn’t numbered until I got home. Oh well, premierships do funny things to us. And long may it continue. Without the rip offs!

Just out of interest, are those select cards left in their plastic sleeves by the framer or taken out?
Plastic sleeves??
Cards are a set that came in a plastic hardcase and then placed around poster.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back