Training 2020 Preseason

Remove this Banner Ad

If someone not being a superstar is what frustrated football fans there'd be very few left, because there are very few superstars actually in the game.

What frustrates me is dropping easy, uncontested chest marks, missing goals that are very gettable, getting pushed out of contests way too easily. Every. Single. Week.

That makes him rubbish IMO (since that term is acceptable by this board's standards, as opposed to another word that means the exact same thing but was considered mortifying.)
Sorry mate, total bullshit, as always, imo

Anyway talking about players with something to offer at AFL level instead of golden children

Interesting to see florents brother is training with us, anyone seen him play?
No, imo

Anyway talking about players with something to offer at AFL level instead of golden children

Interesting to see florents brother is training with us, anyone seen him play?

Isn't Jai Florent a golden child though? He's second in a line of armchair riders at the selection table :p

In all seriousness I'd refer to the afl article about him as his coach's comments were pretty much spot-on. His body is the only thing that would hold him back.

Isn't Jai Florent a golden child though? He's second in a line of armchair riders at the selection table :p

In all seriousness I'd refer to the afl article about him as his coach's comments were pretty much spot-on. His body is the only thing that would hold him back.

my body held me back too and skills etc

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Specsavers, two for one offer, check it, could help

maybe the coaches should go

8 players played every game this year

7 made the top ten in the best and fairest

1 didnt, guess who

maybe the coaches should go

8 players played every game this year

7 made the top ten in the best and fairest

1 didnt, guess who
Yeh, yeh. Obviously not in the coaches good books. So the guy who cant keep on the paddock played every game in 19, hmmm.

Sounds like a potential replacement for Cody Hirst.. quick goal sneak but undersized.
How many of these guys training at the Swans will be rookied?
Any ideas on which ones.. or does it depend on the type of players we draft?

Yeh, yeh. Obviously not in the coaches good books. So the guy who cant keep on the paddock played every game in 19, hmmm.

Pro Reid v Anti Reid
Score update

Games been cancelled due to it being so f***n boring

Yep let’s have a moratorium I’ll stop too

As long as garbage isnt used, agreed. Thats ****ing insulting to a premiership player for this club who contributed more than admirably in that game.

As long as garbage isnt used, agreed. Thats ******* insulting to a premiership player for this club who contributed more than admirably in that game.

Rubbish is thrown around here all the time with no countering.

So unless you work for my local council and can explain the difference between rubbish and garbage, please stop cherry-picking your outrage based on whether you agree with the target of the "insult" or not.

As long as garbage isnt used, agreed. Thats ******* insulting to a premiership player for this club who contributed more than admirably in that game.
That’s just inviting an alternative insult from those who’s online presence seems geared to do just that.

Apparently Reid drops uncontested chest marks “Every. Single. Week.”

Remove this Banner Ad

Training 2020 Preseason

Remove this Banner Ad

Back