Player Sponsorship 2020 WB BigFooty Player Sponsorship EOI

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi all

Its that time of year again where we nominate our interest in sponsoring players. This season we sponsored Bailey Dale and Ed Richards to which our commitment per player is $1,000.00. If you would like to be a player sponsor for 2020 please post your EOI in this thread.

As player sponsors we get access to tickets to the following events,

- Season launch
- Player Sponsor Dinner
- Charles Sutton Best and Fairest.

The minimum amount of $50 gets you in.

BigFooty perks (to be confirmed)

$50 = gold membership for 1 year,
$100 or more = platinum membership for 1 year.

I am in for $100 if the money is required in the next several days or happy to do $200 on Friday the 7th.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Hi all

I'll be sending details to those over the weekend for the transfers. We're still $400 shy of 2 players at the moment.

Cheers

Hi all

I'll be sending details to those over the weekend for the transfers. We're still $400 shy of 2 players at the moment.

Cheers

I’ll chip in another $100, just keep reminding me.....

Hi all

Cheers

Let me know, happy to give 200 US which hopefully gets you close to 70% of the shortfall, I am lazy and dont check during offseason but happy to pitch in

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Hi all

Cheers

Just letting you know I haven't received mine yet?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will there be a vote or something on who we will be sponsoring, or will it still be Richards & Dale?

We're continuing with them for now, we had discussions last year but there wasnt any real push to change. Hopefully a better finals outcome this year which could raise more interest

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Sponsorship 2020 WB BigFooty Player Sponsorship EOI

Remove this Banner Ad

Back