2021/22 Post Season trading & draft picks

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah keen for a mid Jan draft and I can run with commish duties this year. Can someone pull together a list of players for the draft?

Let’s aim to finalise lists by Sunday 9th Jan. Get in any last minute trades and delistings. We then can have the week to prepare draft strategy for kick off on Saturday 15th Jan.

Need to go into the draft with the number of lists spots for the National (3 minimum) and FA draft. Yell out with any issues

Due to the rising covid numbers over here, New Amsterdam is moving back home to our roots and will be
renamed the Carringbush FC. Updated SC positions weren't particularly kind in the off season, so the
following players could potentially be moved via trade prior to the delist date. Will try to check messages daily.

Current draft picks:
3-13-23-33-43-53 etc

Players up for trade:
Joel Jeffery KPF
Harry Edwards KPD
Mark O'Connor GD
Caleb Poulter MID
Todd Marshall KPF
Rory Lobb KPF

Delists to come in a week. OK with a mid Jan draft - just remember the time diff !!
If we all update our UF lists with our discards, then the FA list should be up to date no?
Although I highly doubt new rooks have been added as yet........

Delistings:
Nick Holman
Jake Kelly
Daniel Howe

Due to the rising covid numbers over here, New Amsterdam is moving back home to our roots and will be
renamed the Carringbush FC. Updated SC positions weren't particularly kind in the off season, so the
following players could potentially be moved via trade prior to the delist date. Will try to check messages daily.

Current draft picks:
3-13-23-33-43-53 etc

Players up for trade:
Joel Jeffery KPF
Harry Edwards KPD
Mark O'Connor GD
Caleb Poulter MID
Todd Marshall KPF
Rory Lobb KPF

Delists to come in a week. OK with a mid Jan draft - just remember the time diff !!
If we all update our UF lists with our discards, then the FA list should be up to date no?
Although I highly doubt new rooks have been added as yet........
Yeah like it. I’ve updated delistings in UF

Throwing this out early for payouts. Last year we had a prize pool of $500 ($50 buy in) and fairly certain it went 1st $300, 2nd $150 and 3rd $50. Happy to run with this again.

Proposing a second option. Same prize pool with the payouts being 1st $300, 2nd $150 and highest round score $50. Gives a chance for everyone to win their buy in back even if rebuilding.

Option 1 keep the same
Option 2 highest score $50

I vote option 2. Let us know your thoughts lads

Just to confirm The following list changes to CanonEyes FC
  1. Brad Sheppard (West Coast) - Retired
  2. Ryan Angwin (GWS) - Delisted
  3. Luke Edwards (West Coast) - Delisted
  4. Joel Amartey (Sydney) - Delisted
That still leaves 40 players on the list, so heading in with draft picks 15,25,35,45!

Throwing this out early for payouts. Last year we had a prize pool of $500 ($50 buy in) and fairly certain it went 1st $300, 2nd $150 and 3rd $50. Happy to run with this again.

Proposing a second option. Same prize pool with the payouts being 1st $300, 2nd $150 and highest round score $50. Gives a chance for everyone to win their buy in back even if rebuilding.

Option 1 keep the same

Option 2 sounds solid to me

Option 2 for me as well.......

UF definitely hasn't rolled over yet with the new/updated SC positions, nor have the new rooks
been added. It shouldn't affect us for draft purposes as the FA pool will remain the same (just
remember to double-check the new SC position for any picks you make) and we can go back and
add in any rook/national draft picks once it rolls over.

If anyone needs a hand with any player positions - gimme a holler :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love this! Sorry wasn’t on the thread originally.
I’m ready to go ASAP. I’ll put my delistings up today

Ok guys, I’m opening up 7 list spots for the upcoming drafts.

delistings:
Bewley
T Brown
C Brown
Cousins
R Fox
J Peatling
C Blakely

Delisting 5 (3 ND & 2 PSD)

Liam Jones
Luke McDonald
Seb Ross
Tyler Brockman
Ben Ainsworth

Option 1 keep the same

Let’s go option 2

I’ve gone through trades and come up with the following draft order. Let me know if I’ve got anything wrong:

1: Cattsy (1)
2: Cattsy (2)
3: Simonoz (1)
4: St Kilda Death (1)
5: St Kilda Death (2)
6: Phoenix (1)
7: Haych (1)
8: St Kilda Death (3)
9: St Kilda Death (4)
10: Jonzi (1)
11: St Kilda Death (5)
12: Dannyreed (1)
13: Simonoz (2)
14: Petwussy (1)
15: Cursingfijian (1)
16: Phoenix (2)
17: Cattsy (3)
18: St Kilda Death (6)
19: Barta for PM (1)
20: Jonzi (2)
21: Cattsy (4)
22: Jonzi (3)
23: Simonoz (3)
24: Petwussy (2)
25: Cursingfijian (2)
26: Phoenix (3)
27: Cattsy (5)
28: St Kilda Death (7)
29: Barta for PM (2)
30: Dannyreed (2)
31: Cattsy (6)
32: Dannyreed (3)
33: Simonoz (4)
34: Petwussy (3)
35: Cursingfijian (3)
36: Phoenix (4)
37: Cattsy (7)
38: St Kilda Death (8)
39: Barta for PM (3)
40: Jonzi (4)

I’d have 2 picks to take after this. Does anyone else have more picks to take after the 4th round?

Obviously drafting in the 40s not ideal. Could potentially split pick 7 for a couple picks.

Heaps of players on the board too

1. KPP rulings were thru the AFL site - StstsPro - the last two years so yep all good.
2. UF has closed down, but the FA pool and teams seem to remain intact. We can manually run the ND draft
easily enough going by our own lists, will just have to update teams in Feb when it reopens. Delists
probably didnt make the cut, but we can manually keep track of all delists and potential FA pick ups
in the FA draft as well.

I was able to get the option to delist this morning. Filtered to my team via player market. Give that a go guys to see if we can get UF updated with delistings.

0ABAABA7-2D08-4938-A468-EE0CB9CAAC9D.png DEA6087C-902C-45D5-B6E5-C9D7FCA4F5B0.png C09B745D-132C-46A8-A52E-78E5C1BAD453.png

Couple of points to clarify..
1. I did a wire trade at end season (brockman for Bonner) but hasn’t gone through. Will this play out? UF won’t let me drop Brockman from my side because of it.

2. Forgot I traded in Heppell so my PSD is just one live pick. If I get Bonner then it’ll be no PSD picks (just 3 ND).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back