Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
join-now-online-registration.png ......... join us.gif

Welcome Back ! ..... It's that time of year again, time to start organizing the BigFooty Supercoach Leagues for 2021

How To JOIN IN: 2020 team results & rankings are still available to you. Please post a screenshot of your 2020 rank and Team Name below.

If you're not sure where to find your 2020 ranking, please follow the link at the top of this post

From there, posters will be sorted into leagues based on your ranking.

Once confirmed, a PM with your league division and code will be sent to you Approx 10 days prior to R1

I'll keep everyone updated, but please don't leave it late or you could end up in a lower Division

Last edited by a moderator:

M. Gayfer Allstars
Season Rank: 2,070
Combined weeks holding Gawn, Neale, filthy Seagull Lloyd = 0
Combined weeks of being competitive = 0
Screenshot_20210127-083931.png

M. Gayfer Allstars
Season Rank: 2,070
Combined weeks holding Gawn, Neale, filthy Seagull Lloyd = 0
Combined weeks of being competitive = 0
View attachment 1046733
Looking at your chart, bet you wished they stopped the season after R1 ....the restart got ya, everything upward from there

I'll go around again, hopefully less badly.

ee94ba5367.png

WaynesWorld19 I've changed my team name from Richo's Devils to Frost For Words. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Great that I have now, I can always adjust team names as I go thru the thread .....it gets hard when team names change after Leagues have been setup ....flying blind at that stage

Great that I have now, I can always adjust team names as I go thru the thread .....it gets hard when team names change after Leagues have been setup ....flying blind at that stage
Just seen this I screenshotted my rank from last year and today sc opened up again so I made a new shield lol and made a new team name does it matter too much?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just seen this I screenshotted my rank from last year and today sc opened up again so I made a new shield lol and made a new team name does it matter too much?
Not at all .....just reply with your new team name, i'll pick the change up as I go thru the thread & record details

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back