AFL 2021 Brownlow Medal (any results after no posting is automatic card)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Libba or Bailey Smith for most votes at the Dogs without Bont or Macrae? Like Libba, but Bailey Smith maybe stands out a bit more with run and carry and a mullet lol

thinking someone like Parish @9 might be value
this market might get shafted by dead heat rules I think....betfair predictor has top 5 all getting 4-5 BOGs, Bont with 6 potentially
He actually opened at $41 for most 3 vote games on Pointsbet 💸💸 Took him with Bont @ 3.50 and then they brought both of them in straight away

I've got Bont with 8 three vote games, one clear of the next best. Boak a sneaky chance to poll 7 and Bont might get a 2 behind Macrae in one match.

The best model for determining 3 votes is just watching the game from start to finish.
In theory sure. But it's a lot different watching the game as an observer to being out there amongst it while also trying to do your own job. I don't personally like it, but the umps having the vote makes things interesting and there certainly are key areas they focus on.

I struggle to give out certain 3 vote games, and I'm sure every one of here has been burnt by them many times in the past.

Someone pointed to Wines getting top coaches votes as another factor of why he gets 3 v Carlton in the match a reviewed a while back. He topped the coaches votes with 8, which is ~25% chance of getting the 3 according to the data. Interesting stuff!

I guess 8 votes could be clear second best behind the clear 10 votes though, which is a clear 2 brownlow votes. Would be interesting to see how often 8 coaches votes equates to 3 brownlow votes if 8 is the highest that the coaches award in that particular match.

Based on 2019:

198 games total
Exclude 30 due to CV ties (e.g. 2 players on 9 votes)

Remaining 168:
1630541632606.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wines $3 to poll in most games and dogs most team votes at $15 both good value on TAB

Last edited:
Talked to SB and they are starting to put up BYO requests today/tomorrow. Need to livechat message them with the market (not twitter as hashtag suggests).

Surely you degens have some interesting ones to propose
Strange, this is what they said to me.

Attachments

• sportsbetBYO.PNG
    sportsbetBYO.PNG
    6.3 KB · Views: 123
Can anyone remember when the h2h markets get released, usually TAB have good ones and you can multi them also

Sean Darcy a chance @ $3 to get votes in 5 games?

Top coaches votes in 3 games and in 8 games in total

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back