Competitions 2021 Essendon Board Super Coach Leagues

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m sure he’s heard it plenty this week but this needs more recognition. 2 top 10 finishes in a row is an absolutely insane achievement. Well done mate!
Thanks mate! Bloody stoked and can't really believe I pulled it off ..

Thanks mate! Bloody stoked and can't really believe I pulled it off ..
What’s your secret? It’s clearly no fluke that you do so well. Just as it’s no accident I consistently finish somewhere between 3-5k. I can’t quite break through the top 1k. I obviously have some tactical deficiency I can’t pinpoint.

What’s your secret? It’s clearly no fluke that you do so well. Just as it’s no accident I consistently finish somewhere between 3-5k. I can’t quite break through the top 1k. I obviously have some tactical deficiency I can’t pinpoint.
A lot of it is luck to be honest... Last two years I've avoided injuries or late outs at key times that have effected a lot. There are some key rules that I have stuck two over the last few years that I'll find from the super coach board and link

A lot of it is luck to be honest... Last two years I've avoided injuries or late outs at key times that have effected a lot. There are some key rules that I have stuck two over the last few years that I'll find from the super coach board and link
Awesome, thanks Barry👍

Key point I always tell people, is for you starting premiums, always, ALWAYS, ALWAYS go for guys who have amazingly durability, are coming / in their prime and had full preseasons.

Think Macrae, Merrett, Oliver, Tom Mitchell, Lloyd, etc

This year I select Neale over Macrae, because I have select Neale for the last 4 years, and my season never recovered from it.

Ive been playing since the start and the last two years this has largely been my formula... plus a sh*t ton of luck
I've been playing from the start and I couldn't agree more on all your points.

About the only exception to paying top dollar, is at the moment, Grundy and Gawn in the rucks are far and away better proven scorers and durable than the next level (Darcy, Nic Nat, ROB, English).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back