Trades 2021 Round 3 Fantasy Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So got 1 trade left and am completely stumped, anyone got a suggestion? Got about 60k in the bank have considered sidewaysing a Walsh/Taranto to Brayshaw but it is really sideways. Only rook i want to move on is already locked out.

View attachment 1092089
powell to lazzaro?

So got 1 trade left and am completely stumped, anyone got a suggestion? Got about 60k in the bank have considered sidewaysing a Walsh/Taranto to Brayshaw but it is really sideways. Only rook i want to move on is already locked out.

Might be a good time to bank some cash as it looks like you'll need it over the coming weeks. James Rowe should be safe to play on your ground this week so you could trade Taranto/Walsh to a rookie. Maybe even a rookie you can loop this round like Downie if not named?

View attachment 1092089

If it were me, I'd be going Bergman to Waterman/Phillips, as it looks like he'll be dropped this week and then med subbed. Could trade out Berg to Phillips, then flick Brockman forward, and put Phillips straight on field - if you were really game :p

Otherwise, Hunter should be gone next week, so you could trade him to Bryan if he's the chosen ruck for Essendon moving forward

P.S. Love that you've gone with the Bowes move - very very nice!

View attachment 1092089

In a similar boat here. Just waiting to see if Highmore, Kosi or Idun are named/dropped - that'll likely be trade 2 for me.... The timing of certain games this week is terrible for trading....

Shelved Tex Walker plans to maybe get Grundy next week (involves holding Caldwell cash this week, either in bank or traded down)
Have Gawn R1 / Flynn R2.

See how this round plays out..

The more I look at these moves for next week the more I like. This actually banks 150-200k in the process

Stepho > Dev Rob and play him F6
De Gone > Dusty/Zorko

Out: 2 mid price duds
In: Gun, gun rook, +150k

What am I missing!

The more I look at these moves for next week the more I like. This actually banks 150-200k in the process

Stepho > Dev Rob and play him F6
De Gone > Dusty/Zorko

Out: 2 mid price duds
In: Gun, gun rook, +150k

What am I missing!

Missing nothing - great moves!

Trade 1 - Brodie > Tex. Tex has Suns, Roos & Freo in his next 3, he's in form and if he's gonna kick ten in a game its in one of these three I reckon.
Trade 2 still pending. Someone (McEvoy) to Hardwick - again playing the b/e's.

Ah **** it's just too hard to take Grundy VC now. Jordan Clark a chance to get dropped and I can't risk a possible donut. If I get Treacy, I miss out on Campbell. Just too hard, not fair. Will have to cop a 105 from (C)rae

Ah **** it's just too hard to take Grundy VC now. Jordan Clark a chance to get dropped and I can't risk a possible donut. If I get Treacy, I miss out on Campbell. Just too hard, not fair. Will have to cop a 105 from (C)rae
You have Kosi D8?

Plays Monday too, won’t score a lot but can always chuck a late E on him to cover Clark if he gets dropped.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If it were me, I'd be going Bergman to Waterman/Phillips, as it looks like he'll be dropped this week and then med subbed. Could trade out Berg to Phillips, then flick Brockman forward, and put Phillips straight on field - if you were really game :p

Otherwise, Hunter should be gone next week, so you could trade him to Bryan if he's the chosen ruck for Essendon moving forward

P.S. Love that you've gone with the Bowes move - very very nice!
Hmmm good shout

Second question how do I swap brockman forward for Bergman in the app in a trade? I see the swap function but it is not highlighted... Stuck at the gym and it is the first time trying to use the app this year and it might be the last

Where has the Clark dropped talk come from - have I missed something ?

Still unsure what my second trade will be this week will depend on if Dunks gets a decent score as VC i suppose since it will involve me getting rid of Webster who i could use as a loop if Dunks goes big otherwise thinking Webster to Hardwick.

Max Holmes possible debut and Duncan and Gola returning. But Scott has just all but confirmed that Gola won't play this week so Clark might live

Who dat ??

John Holmes younger brother ???

Hmmm good shout

Second question how do I swap brockman forward for Bergman in the app in a trade? I see the swap function but it is not highlighted... Stuck at the gym and it is the first time trying to use the app this year and it might be the last

Step 1: Delete App

Step 2: Get home and advanced trade on the comp

Step 3: Rejoice

Haha but nah, it is possible - just a bit more annoying.

1st, Select Bergman to trade, then you'll see a little red and green up/down arrow next to his vacant spot.

Next, a list of players should pop up, and Brockman should be there - choose him and he'll take Berg's spot

Lastly, make your trade to Phillips in the midfield

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back