• Sydney Swans

Votes: 17 1.5%
  • West Coast Eagles

Votes: 15 1.3%
  • Western Bulldogs

Votes: 2 0.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Edwards looks good, Comben looks alright. Can't rely on those two tho, need a genuine CHF or FF (depending on if you want Larkey at FF/CHF) to help him and be his genuine A Grade partner for the next decade +.

He's played one game ffs.

We do? Larkey is tracking perfectly and we debuted the kid who we plan to have as his partner up forward in Comben last night.

Got Edwards in the mid season draft too.
As i said, can't rely on just 3, Hawthorn have 4. At a higher standard aswell (Larkey great!!) But Comben has played 1 game, seen him in the VFL (been injured a fair bit) and shown some good signs but has been given a game so quickly because you have no 2nd key forward. Edwards is a big development project.

Alright, I guess this has become the North list management thread, let's look.

Not sure who we're gonna bring in through trades and free agency. But let's assume our draft picks stay the same. I personally would draft like this

First Round: Horne
Second Round: KPF, should be one there for our taking
Third and fourth round: Livewire forward (Papley or C. Cameron) and a KPD
Fifth+: Rebounding defender and if we can mould an intercept marking player as well that would be nice.

As i said, can't rely on just 3, Hawthorn have 4. At a higher standard aswell (Larkey great!!) But Comben has played 1 game, seen him in the VFL (been injured a fair bit) and shown some good signs but has been given a game so quickly because you have no 2nd key forward. Edwards is a big development project.

Given he’s played 1 vfl game, where he was named as Norths best player, you couldn’t have seen too much of him.

Not sure who we're gonna bring in through trades and free agency. But let's assume our draft picks stay the same. I personally would draft like this

Fifth+: Rebounding defender and if we can mould an intercept marking player as well that would be nice.
There's not alot of KPF. Relying on landing a livewire elite fwd or fwd in general + a KPD at third/fourths unless you're hawthorn is not a reliable solution. Beyond that is just haha

There's not alot of KPF. Relying on landing a livewire elite fwd or fwd in general + a KPD at third/fourths unless you're hawthorn is not a reliable solution. Beyond that is just haha

Or North.

Larkey (Pick 73), Zurhaar (Rookie), Ford (50+)

We seem to pick up a decent late pick every draft especially when you factor in Ben Brown was one as well.

Or North.

Larkey (Pick 73), Zurhaar (Rookie), Ford (50+)

We seem to pick up a decent late pick every draft especially when you factor in Ben Brown was one as well.
Ford can't be put in the convo yet, larkey and camZ good. But like, hawks have been doing it for the last decade haha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The two livewire players I mentioned were both rookie picks

Dreaming if you think you’re going to nail everyone of those picks.

Honestly north don’t feel like a 18th ranked team
Feels weird
If they beat Adelaide, which they're a decent chance to, they'll have more points than any other Wooden spooner since 1976 when Collingwood won it

Remove this Banner Ad

2021 Wooden Spoon

Back