Leagues 2022 AFL Fantasy "Leagues" - FULL HOUSE !

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keen to join in.

Team name: Hogan's Gurning Jaw

As per others, not stats showing for 2021 yet. I remember trying to crack top 10k late in the season and failing. Was in the 10-12k range (I think). Will update when/if the site updates.

Havent logged in for 22 yet but of course I will, and would appreciate a bit of competition I guess . But not too much haha so a lower div would be cool. Finished 150 i think, team name Team Cactus ♠️ 1629633032770.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Havent logged in for 22 yet but of course I will, and would appreciate a bit of competition I guess . But not too much haha so a lower div would be cool. Finished 150 i think, team name Team Cactus ♠️View attachment 1321491
Yeh, div 1 for you sir.
Gosh that is tough to look at. Just missed out on a hat but well entrenched in the top 50 near enough all season.
I'd black list any players that let you down in the last 2 weeks.

Still no update about my history for last year if it continues just throw me in anywhere that has a spare place.

On another side note my brothers Twitter is now blocked by the traders for god knows what all we did was ask about the history thing and if they knew what the solution was for players missing with covid.

They are the most thin skinned buggers i have ever seen.

They really have turned into the biggest sooks going around. Can't ask them anything or tell them anything, despite them getting more irrelevant every single year.

Used to be a lot better and a lot less full of themselves.. Can't stand them now.

Yeh, div 1 for you sir.
Gosh that is tough to look at. Just missed out on a hat but well entrenched in the top 50 near enough all season.
I'd black list any players that let you down in the last 2 weeks.

I think I had similar shitty luck in the last couple weeks as happyCrowie above there and was so disgusted with my team I actually cant remember who all the turds were there were so many! But really was just reverting back to type, normally Im ranked around 1000 most years 😃

Funny you say that, I actually haven't received it yet. Got stolen out of my mailbox while I was on holidays last year and AFL Fantasy are still in the process of replacing it, except they said it won't have my finishing number on it which is annoying. If I see anyone in Perth rolling around with a number 25 fantasy cap then I'll be throwing hands.
Surely you can get the number stitched in at one of those places at the shops that do custom hats and stuff?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For some reason, the site reckons "I didnt play Classic in 2021". Pretty sure i did ;)

Here is my post with my approx final rank from last year (3.3k)

View attachment 1324019
It's OK ....everyone is getting the same message .....2021 history was there for a couple of weeks, but when 2022 opened, it disappeared

I'll join in again. Team name Fighting Furies

2021 History isn't there for some reason, but I do remember it was my best ranking ever. 2020 details below.

1644471310137.png

I'm keen to play in a BigFooty league again this year!

Team name: Mouzer's Catters
2021 Overall Rank: 5,712

2021aflfantasy.png

I'm keen to play in a BigFooty league again this year!

Team name: Mouzer's Catters
2021 Overall Rank: 5,712

View attachment 1325433
Welcome ....we'll collate Leagues on ranking, so there's equity in each Div ....then I'll DM people with their League Code approx 10 days B4 Round 1

First year playing AF

Been playing Supercoach for 10+ years. Finished top 500 5 of the last 7 years in including 2 top 20 finishes.
AF is a far different kettle of fish but sounds like you have footy nous which is half the game

First year playing AF

Been playing Supercoach for 10+ years. Finished top 500 5 of the last 7 years in including 2 top 20 finishes.
Welcome Wellsy ....just read the OP at top of page regarding timing of league announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back