Trades 2022 AFL Fantasy R2 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A) McInerney > Sicily this week and hold Chapman and Jones for now

B) Hold McInerney and do a 2nd rook trade this week instead, and next week Jones > Skinner/NOD (field McCartin) and Chapman to Sicily

Sicily IN in both scenarios. So for D5/6 it's: A) Chapman + Jones vs B) McInerney + McCartin

Wish McInerney wasn't a fraud. Things would have been so much easier.

Even a 60/70 would have been worth holding him for a week or two...

Going to be a nightmare season if players are ruled out on the day of games.

Think it should be donut if out pre-Thursday bounce, average if post-bounce.
That is a compromise i can get behind
Unfortunately the reality is the organizers will pick the way that suits them (and involves minimal effort).

ie: Everyone gets their average; or
They're a donut.

Wouldn't mind having another look at Chapman and Jones tbh. 50's playing lockdown.. there's potential there for 70-80 if they get freed up which could still make them solid choices. It's a big IF though.

Holding Chapman this week, depending on sides - dumping McInerney.

Not sure whether to trade McInerney -> Sicily or Hough -> Mead (or other rook).

I hate the rookie rotation and I'm not convinced on Mead's job security?

On the flip side, McInerney could go and score more than Sicily this week...

.... I hate round 1 trades.
Praising John Goodman GIF by The Righteous Gemstones

My thoughts too - but i don't want to sacrifice Brodie & Ward (the only way i can get him in)

Think if I go Cerra to Rowell and Hough to Xerri this leaves enough cash for next week to go Milera & Answorth/Brodie back up to Cerra. This way im not sacrificing Ward who I think will be a good cash cow.

As always best laid plans always go to sh*t. Rowell goes into 'health and safety protocols' for round 3
Don't burn two trades on Cerra, especially this time of the season. The 40 points on field you miss this week will be made up by getting a few hundred thousand in cash from the cows you bring in instead. Either hold or trade out for the season.

The more i think about trades this week, the more i think holding 1 or 2 dead rooks isn't such a bad thing.

*this is on the basis that you have Rachelle, Martin, Hayes, Daicos.

BE game will allow for fallen premiums and allows for points upside for M8, F6 and D6.

Well I guess the idea of bringing in Bailey Smith is out the window... not that I was considering it personally, but I reckon a few people would have been.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well I guess the idea of bringing in Bailey Smith is out the window... not that I was considering it personally, but I reckon a few people would have been.
Hopefully they don’t notice and already did the trade.

Also SM ‘s missus team has lost its leader 😬

Have gone McInerney to Foley and Short to Houston (Could go Hall, but Houston leaves me with some cash)
Both probably traps, but I can bank some cash for next week. With a rookie downgrade in Rd3 could get 300-400k to add to Brodie for an upgrade.

Don't fall for Houston trap after 1 game. He has a pattern of big games then going cold his whole career.

I bet you Short averages more than Houston. Short has a lock on nearly all Richmond kickouts

Looking at that, no wonder Mcinerney saw bugger all footy

I was watching, he was there or thereabouts - they just didn't use him at all. I agree - the ball movement wasn't in his favour, but he worked hard and was just ignored...

GWS and Sydney outliers were the main reason I posted that.

Will be interesting to see if it was just a product of the individual match up or if both carry on with similar splits going forward.
With a 92 BE, wet night and tough opponent I don’t think I can risk it again. Not when Sicily is there at the same price who I think can be a top 10 defender

Hopefully they don’t notice and already did the trade.

Also SM ‘s missus team has lost its leader 😬

Yeah she is spitting chips. How long's he meant to be out for?

With a 92 BE, wet night and tough opponent I don’t think I can risk it again. Not when Sicily is there at the same price who I think can be a top 10 defender
I’m of the same thinking there. For those who have both Martin and Hayes already or bringing in the one they don’t have with the first trade then McInerney > Sic is one that’s worthwhile pushing a lesser rook fix up back one week for.

I’m of the same thinking there. For those who have both Martin and Hayes already or bringing in the one they don’t have with the first trade then McInerney > Sic is one that’s worthwhile pushing a lesser rook fix up back one week for.
There’s also a little bit of consideration for me in going Mcinerney to McCartin and Owens up to Lipinski, however, don’t love the look of Chapman, Milera, McCartin at D4,D5 and D6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back