Trades 2022 AFL Fantasy Round 3 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

unknown.png

I have no idea what I'm meant to be doing.

I'm guessing:
Richards to Bowey
and then I don't really know?

So now comes the - do you back in failing premo's moments....

Do I hold Steele, or just switch to Petracca while I still make money from it ???
Literally contemplating this exact move too, Steele could of easily been 80 today, hasn't looked convincing either weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What does everyone think about Rowell?
Very very frustrating. After owning him last year I didn't start him. He burns me..I get him in.. he goes back to last year Rowell.

I don't actually mind the switch to Caldwell/Green.. or if you have the cash up to a premo would be a good move. Otherwise stick fat given most of the comp has him

Screen Shot 2022-03-27 at 6.53.56 pm.png Holmes to Xerri (Fading Brodie again)....

Use that extra cash maybe upgrade Rowell..

Not sure yet Guthrie/Chappy both in fantasy roles and im sure their time will come. both get burnt hard

Bench is stacked for now......

Why would they add top up players ...

Mountford 3% owned...

I mean it's their own fault but surely it was better to not add them?
shits and gigs?

What a nightmare...

Underperformers: Stewart, Whitfield, Rowell, Gawn, Grundy

Want/Need to get: Neale, Trac, Brayshaw, Taranto

Possible cheap(er) ins to generate cash: English, Foley, Bowey, Brodie, Jackson, Hewett.

Not really much point in doing too much planning until the covid toll is declared and teams are named anyway...

After a solid week from most of my players I suddenly don’t really have any underperforming problems to fix which is a most unusual feeling :oops: And yeah I know I’ve gone and jinxed myself now.

Merrett injured though so he needs to go.

Merrett -> premo
Lachie Jones -> Bowey

Bowey keeps the cash gen going since Lachie Jones isn’t really going anywhere.

The premo to bring in for Merrett is an interesting one though… the temptation is to go to a really big dog like Touk or Petracca, but I think I’ll play it smarter and bring in somebody underpriced who can keep the team value rising like Cerra or Treloar. Not decided on that front yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back