AFL 2022 AFL Round 11

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think Lions might give Deven Robertson more responsibility today coming in for McCluggage. Had 28 disposals in his last VFL match.

15+ @ $2.75 365
20+ @ $14

Nas wang-milera tasty at $2.3 and $9 for 15 and 20+ @ tab.

Billings dropped, so will get free reign on the wing v the roos.
Was lucky not to get the axe himself so won't be coasting.

I admit I lost last week on Tom Green and Callan Ward on AFL Fantasy, so going to steer away from them from a betting perspective.

Their lines for AFL Fantasy this week

Ward Under 82.5 1.75 v 2.00 Ward Over 82.5

Tom Green Under 90.5 1.87 v 1.87 Tom Green Over 90.5

Probably the reason why I overestimated their totals last week, was I thought tackling would be a bit of a key thing in wet conditions. The slop never came, and both went unders.

I like the indigenous players for indigenous round.

I haven't sat down and done the stats but somehow it seems like they bob up for more goals this time every year.

Tex Wanganeen is back into the Bombers side to play none other than Port Adelaide.

Those of you over the age of about 30 or 35 may see why this could be quite an omen.

0.5u each 3+ 4+ ($161, $1801, sb)

He was only on for 8% of gametime last week after he came on as the sub, had a shot on goal in that time.

By my maths, that works out to 8 shots on goal if he gets even 65% gametime this week.

Then he only has to convert at 50% and we will all be rich.

too-easy-gif-6.gif

this will be the train that lands! all aboard the tex train. crazy odds for forward pocket

3u - Geelong/Stengle 2+ goals - $1.78 - TopSport
1u - Geelong/Stengle 3+ goals - $3.08 - TopSport
1u - Stengle 4+ goals - $5.70 - TopSport
Geelong leg to get the odds up. No way they lose this one with the Crows missing and a few. Last time these two played Crows had a massive upset win, no way it happens again. Stengle has had 2+ goals in 6/10, 3+ goals in 5/10 and 4+ in 1/10. First game against the crows after being let go by them so expecting him to throw a fair bit at this one.

2.5u - Adelaide under 60.5 - $1.95 - 365
I maintain a pretty strong opinion that the Crows are a much better side when Tex is in the lineup. Without him, they sorely miss a leader, and also a #1 target option. At times when Tex has been unavailable the crows forward line has look a shell of itself. Crows also will be without Rachele who has made an impact since making his debut. That cats had an interesting start to the season tinkering with their game plan and conceded some bigger totals, but in the last three weeks they’ve conceded 35 (vs Giants), 90 (vs Saints), 47 (vs Port) all these sides with stronger forward lines, and midfields than what Adelaide posses. Good match for the cats at home where they typically defend the ground very well.

2u - Josh Kelly under 29.5 disposals - $1.85 - Betfair
Works out to be around $1.80 after commission. Would back a 28.5 for 2u.
Has been in ripping form this year, but historically goes under this number more often than not. Lions are ultra tough for midfielders and will happily have guys play defensive roles on him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Going to be busy tomorrow so I've already placed my bets for the first 3 games. I reckon at least 1 or 2 mids for geelong are going to get 2 or 3 goals, probably one of Duncan, Parfitt, Guthrie or Tuohy. Odds for Duncan & Parfitt are best and both of them can and have gotten multiples against the crows in the last couple years, so I'm on both of them. Not seeing much value in much else in the brisbane game though.

McStay, McCarthy, McInerney AGS @ $2.96
Jarrod Berry 2+ @ $21 (PB) value play as those odds are ridiculous

Mitch Duncan 2+ @ $12
Mitch Duncan 3+ @ $51
Brandon Parfitt 2+ @ $12
Brandon Parfitt 3+ @ $51
Parfitt 2+, Duncan 2+, Geelong win @ $95

Just the Melksham bets I posted earlier for the arvo game. 1, 2+, 3+ @ $2.40, $11, $51

I like these - I also went Duncan/Parfitt 2 each. 127-1

boys just 1 train train today 1 little train for a guy who usually lets us down but im on him its him or bust for betting this week but

DARCY FOGARTY 2 - 4 PB
@3.46, 9.97, 38.41

I dreamt that Brad Close kicked 5 goals last night - I dont know what that means
love Closey is literally the only Geelong player i like but mans is the most unselfish player i have seen he will be strolling into an empty 50 and still find a way to pass it off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back