AFL 2022 AFL Round 14

Line Winners?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

POSTING OF BETS AND RESULTS AFTER THE FACT WILL NOT BE TOLERATED ANYMORE!!
ANYONE WHO DOES IT WILL BE GIVEN A HOLIDAY.

CONSIDER THIS EVERYONE'S FINAL WARNING!!!!!!

SB BYO - Max King to kick 10+ @ $101

Now there's a train that gets me aroused.

On King 10+ @100 like you other degens. Saints to win every quarter sb by @4 and king to kick a goal every quarter @10 sb
Thats going Full Degen :thumbsu:

I would love to know how much money SB take in for King 10+ across Australia.

This board seems way too confident in King and the Saints.

Just in case we're all wrong:

Wright 4+ Stringer 3+ Perkins 2+ @ $111 (sb)

and

Jones 4+ @ $26 (sb)
If that first bet salutes, Dons probably win.

Multi would probably pay close to $400

Edit, nope $160

Tell that Ziebell and his bag of five goals at $1801 pal
Please I still cant live that one down, I chose my physical health and went to the gym that day before the game, instead of being a degen.

When NYRB decides to follow a train despite hating it initially, I know its what I would have done then.

3u - St Kilda -5.5 (3rd Qtr) - $1.85 - TAB
Saints are currently the number one ranked third quarter side and have covered this spread in 9/12 games this year. Saints are my winner for tonight’s game and like them at this spot against Essendon who are ranked 17th in third quarters this year.

3u - Shiel 20+, Merrett 25+, Crouch 25+ disposals - $2 - TAB
Shiel was thrown into the midfield and attended a team high CBAs last week which resulted in a season high 27 disposals, no Parish tonight so needs to step up into the midfield again. Merrett has gone 25+ in 8/9 games this year and 21/23 games last year. Will need to fill the void left by Parish tonight. Crouch is the main man in midfield with Steele gone. Should be hitting this number consistently whilst he’s out the side.

1.5u - Stringer 2+ goals - $2.15 - SB
1u - Stringer 3+ goals - $5 - SB
0.5u - Stringer 4+ goals - $12.50 - SB
Stringer was singled out by his own coach after last games post match press conference stating that his performance wasn’t anywhere near good enough. Stringer would be well aware of this and I’m backing him to come out and try to make a statement. Kicked 2+ in 11/19 last year, 3+ in 8/19 and 4+ in 4/19 which would make all of these strong plays. Kicked 4 on the Saints last year also.

2.5u - Hind 20+ disposals - $1.75 - TAB
Going to have a crack at Hind who is 6/10 this year and 18/22 last year. Saints usually allow a bit of chip mark to happen as they set up behind the ball and I can see Hind taking advantage of this and creating a few handball chains which would result in multiple disposals.

1.5u - Stringer 2+ goals - $2.15 - SB
1u - Stringer 3+ goals - $5 - SB
0.5u - Stringer 4+ goals - $12.50 - SB
Stringer was singled out by his own coach after last games post match press conference stating that his performance wasn’t anywhere near good enough. Stringer would be well aware of this and I’m backing him to come out and try to make a statement. Kicked 2+ in 11/19 last year, 3+ in 8/19 and 4+ in 4/19 which would make all of these strong plays. Kicked 4 on the Saints last year also.
He is the kind of campaigner that would lift after a spray too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3u - St Kilda -5.5 (3rd Qtr) - $1.85 - TAB
Saints are currently the number one ranked third quarter side and have covered this spread in 9/12 games this year. Saints are my winner for tonight’s game and like them at this spot against Essendon who are ranked 17th in third quarters this year.

Tailing this one for 2u

Sam Flanders racking up multiple 30+ disposal games in the VFL for the last month. Usually gets stuck on the forward flank when he gets a game, but hopefully Dew gives him a run on-ball given his recent form in the twos.

15+ @ $3.75 365
20+ @ $19

Sorry NYRB that was for a restaurant rating for my Uber Eats tonight. :$

Google gave it 3 stars. Just double checked after your emoji, lol.
If you have money, dont send your kids to St.Kevin College in Toorak. Its about the culture and De Goey is part of that.

To me De Goey shouldnt have been part of Collingwood Football Club in 2022. Should have given him the sack then and there. He is a party boy say no more. We all know Collingwood are just hiding his dirty laundry.

I refer to his incidents in New York City specifically in relation to Jordan De Goey.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2022 AFL Round 14

Back