AFL 2022 AFL Round 14

Line Winners?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

POSTING OF BETS AND RESULTS AFTER THE FACT WILL NOT BE TOLERATED ANYMORE!!
ANYONE WHO DOES IT WILL BE GIVEN A HOLIDAY.

CONSIDER THIS EVERYONE'S FINAL WARNING!!!!!!

No Martin steered me over the line, seems a 50/50 shot

Probably weirdly depends on Short, that bloke drives me nuts. At the price though you only need to give a little to find out.

Both Teams Kick 2+ Goals in Every Quarter
BYO Sportsbet - Featured
Richmond v Carlton

Harry McKay and Charlie Curnow to combine for 6+ goals
BYO Sportsbet - Up to $5
Richmond v Carlton

Harry McKay and Charlie Curnow to combine for 7+ goals
BYO Sportsbet - Up to $5
Richmond v Carlton

like all these tonight

BYO Sportsbet - Featured
Richmond v Carlton

BYO Sportsbet - Up to $5
Richmond v Carlton

BYO Sportsbet - Up to $5
Richmond v Carlton

like all these tonight
Wow, love that first one.

Brad hill paying $8 for 30+ is nice. (3.15 for 25+)
Had a mare last week and will want to bounce back, hit 30+ the 2 weeks previous against the crows and kangas.

Loves a downhill ski, parish confirmed out too means more ball to go around.

Is Billings playing? He'd be a typical one that would turn up for 3, 4 as he gets the jet skis out downhill

Is Billings playing? He'd be a typical one that would turn up for 3, 4 as he gets the jet skis out downhill

Yeah he's playing, but will probably play higher up on the wing, as both our usual wingmen went down injured last week (mckenzie and wood).

Although I expect the kid windhager will be dropped, so there is potentially a spot for him at half forward.

In reality, he'll probably be thrown around between both wing and HF, switching with byrnes. (Likely in)

Could bob up and kick a couple, but far from likely as I think he'll play at least 50% game time away from goals on the wing.

Yeah he's playing, but will probably play higher up on the wing, as both our usual wingmen went down injured last week (mckenzie and wood).

Although I expect the kid windhager will be dropped, so there is potentially a spot for him at half forward.

In reality, he'll probably be thrown around between both wing and HF, switching with byrnes. (Likely in)

Could bob up and kick a couple, but far from likely as I think he'll play at least 50% game time away from goals on the wing.

Thanks for the help mate really appreciate it

Tailed. Will probably play on Durdin who hasn't played AFL in 2 years.
There is also a chance that if Durdin has to play second ruck/Balta plays forward that Jack ends up on Plowman which would really be goal city. Nevertheless, I think Carlton will go a swarm style team defensive effort on Lynch and Jack will have a lot of looks on a 2nd rate defender whoever that may be.

probs might be the only trains i do for tomoz night cause * MCG night games atm

Jack Martin 2,3,4 @5.10, 20.25, 90

Durdin 2,3,4 @5.30, 20.25, 84

all 0.5u
followed up with

Ralphsmith 2,3 @7, 28.66

Edwards 2,3 @9.50, 41

Lynch 2+
Curnow 2+
McKay 2+
Riewoldt 1+
Bolton 1+
Cripps 1+
@7.42

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gary Rohan $1.60 atg 365
2+ $2.55 365

West Coast are shite at defending small/medium forwards and just shite overall. Gary is a good matchup here and a downhill skier so I will back him to get on the board

Fully fit Lynch destroys Lachie Young, more inclined to turn to Riewoldt when he's getting the 2nd of a no name defence though.

Riewoldt 2
McKay 2
Cripps
Bolton
$6 lads

Carlton 1-39
McKay 2
Riewoldt 2
/Higgins 2
/Sydney h2h
/Cameron 2
Hawkins 2
/Greene 2
Bont
$136 ladbrokes

Last edited:
Carltons midfield also is a better midfield for me than Richmonds.

Carltons win in Rd 1 in Richmond was no fluke and I think they will be too strong for Richmond tonight.

The key stats for me.

In 2021 Net Contested Disposals :

Carlton -7.3 Net contested Disposals Per game (Ranked 15th) v Richmond -7.7 Net Contested Disposals per Game (Ranked 16th)

In 2022 Net Contested Disposals:

Carlton +14 Net Contested Disposals Per Game (Ranked 1st) V Richmond -1.5 Net Contested Disposals Per Game (Ranked 12th)

Carltons midfield looks better and their forward line looks as good as its ever been. Id back Walsh, Patty Cripps, Hewett, Matt Kennedy over Short, Prestia, Cotchin and Jack Graham most days of the week. Losing Dustin Martin hurts Richmonds chances, he collected 11 contested disposals (the most for Richmond last game against Carlton) the last time these two teams met.

A bit of fun

Zac Fisher 2+ Goals v Richmond
Ainsworth 2+ Goals v Adelaide
Harrison Jones 2+ Goals v St.Kilda
Logan McDonald 2+ Goals v Port Adelaide

Odds: 84.77

Anything above 40/1 worth a play for those 4 for me for to kick their goals.

Have a good weekend on the punt all.

A bit of fun

Zac Fisher 2+ Goals v Richmond
Ainsworth 2+ Goals v Adelaide
Harrison Jones 2+ Goals v St.Kilda
Logan McDonald 2+ Goals v Port Adelaide

Odds: 84.77

Anything above 40/1 worth a play for those 4 for me for to kick their goals.

Have a good weekend on the punt all.

TAILED THE STATISTICAL WIZARD

Carltons midfield also is a better midfield for me than Richmonds.

Carltons win in Rd 1 in Richmond was no fluke and I think they will be too strong for Richmond tonight.

The key stats for me.

In 2021 Net Contested Disposals :

Carlton -7.3 Net contested Disposals Per game (Ranked 15th) v Richmond -7.7 Net Contested Disposals per Game (Ranked 16th)

In 2022 Net Contested Disposals:

Carlton +14 Net Contested Disposals Per Game (Ranked 1st) V Richmond -1.5 Net Contested Disposals Per Game (Ranked 12th)

Carltons midfield looks better and their forward line looks as good as its ever been. Id back Walsh, Patty Cripps, Hewett, Matt Kennedy over Short, Prestia, Cotchin and Jack Graham most days of the week. Losing Dustin Martin hurts Richmonds chances, he collected 11 contested disposals (the most for Richmond last game against Carlton) the last time these two teams met.
yeh I think its more a fear of Richmond monstering the carlton backline which has led to the odds shortening for Richmond... definately an overreaction its a coin flip match with no Dusty.. Carlton will find a way to quell the Tigers talls to an extent.. I'm sure Voss has a system in place

BYO Sportsbet - Featured
Richmond v Carlton

BYO Sportsbet - Up to $5
Richmond v Carlton

BYO Sportsbet - Up to $5
Richmond v Carlton

like all these tonight
I also like

Lynch/Riewoldt to combine for 1+ goal every quarter