AFL 2022 AFL Round 2

Line Winners?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

No offense bro but your only post in this thread was a bet involving Wicks kicking two goals (which didn't happen).
yes, it lost. a SGM at 86/1 with two legs winning lost. i would make that bet again and again. i followed other peoples bets, inlcuding some of yours and won some decent money, i was simply saying thank you. also by posting those those players in a multi, is there not an implication i was following some of them in singles? if you don't like it, i can simply ghost and show no appreciation?

So that plan to back the Dogs 40+ has sort of backfired, because Sydney are still underdogs
We are all degenerates here.

Bulldogs 40+. $6

The Dogs were favourites before this game and are still favourites, why? Surely the average punter hasn't figured out that Sydney will be forfeiting like West Coast are basically doing on Sunday.

Sean Darcy comes back into the Freo side while Lobb and Meek retain their places i.e. three ruckmen.

Freo board seems to think Darcy will play as #1 ruck, swapping with Meek at CHF, while Lobb plays full time FF (with no Taberner).

I'm hoping Darcy is given plenty of time forward, he has a good goal sense and can roost a ball.

He kicked 3.2 and 1.3 last year so he can find the ball when forward.

With Taberner out it makes sense to let Darcy roam around as a tall target.

1u each 3+ 4+ 5+ ($34, $201, $851, all sb)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So that plan to back the Dogs 40+ has sort of backfired, because Sydney are still underdogs

The Dogs were favourites before this game and are still favourites, why? Surely the average punter hasn't figured out that Sydney will be forfeiting like West Coast are basically doing on Sunday.
Yep, I mean just look at this picture.
1748786908.jpg

On Pixel 4a using BigFooty.com mobile app

Lol most of the swans prob werent om ground long enough to get covid i dunno?if the swans are fine they should be favorite... They should be 2nd fav for flag imo or equal with Brisbane.. No books have released north odds but the eagles still have an ok backline, ryan/darling and a kelly/shuey combo...if the fill ins are adwquate theyll push north.. North have long been an awful 4th qtr team even last week..so any lack of fitness by the eagles fill ins may not matter..my guess is 1.40 v 2.95 ish?? I think north got as short as 1.33 before markets went, it is really time for LDU Thomas etc to play a full game and win one theyre now expected to

Pedlar 2+ 3+ @ 10/48
Krueger 2+ 3+ @ 4.50/14

Multi
De Goey 3+
Gollant, Pedlar, Krueger 2+
@ $600 PB

Sloane OVER 33 PB stat multiplier

Jarrod Berry OVER 40 PB stat multiplier

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2022 AFL Round 2

Back