AFL 2022 AFL Round 22

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

And you called it as well! I took 5, 6 luckily. It was always a sure thing.

View attachment 1469970
When JK had 3+ at QT and Charlie Cameron 2+ during the 3QT, I was like the fat kid in the candy store not knowing what to chose. :$

fat-kid.gif

Jack Henry played forward on the weekend and kicked a goal. He also did earlier in the year against Richmond and kicked 2 goals. He went back to cover while Stewart was out, but maybe staying forward now?

1-4 on 365 at $3.60, $23, $201 and $1000

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Jack Henry played forward on the weekend and kicked a goal. He also did earlier in the year against Richmond and kicked 2 goals. He went back to cover while Stewart was out, but maybe staying forward now?

Nice odds, does he go back with Rohan due to come back in though?

Great shout - am on 🙏

Having another crack at Finlayson, role looked much better with Teakle in the side and up against the Dons weak defence at Marvel.
1659938294949.png

3+ $7 TAB
4+ $21
5+ $81

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jack Henry disappeared

Think I’m ready to fw big Bruce again. Few games back now and finally showed some improvement and kicked 1.1. A goal late back from an injury like that would do him the world of confidence against a GWS team who conceded 125 points to the dogs earlier in the year.

3+ @5.80 lads/Neds boosted
4+ @17.80 boosted

Think I’m ready to fw big Bruce again. Few games back now and finally showed some improvement and kicked 1.1. A goal late back from an injury like that would do him the world of confidence against a GWS team who conceded 125 points to the dogs earlier in the year.

3+ @5.80 lads/Neds boosted
4+ @17.80 boosted
I like it and will back it once team sheets are out cause could be dropped for Schache who kicked 7 in the vfl tbh

I like it and will back it once team sheets are out cause could be dropped for Schache who kicked 7 in the vfl tbh

If you’re going to back him if he plays, better off to bet early in the week to get the best odds. If he doesn’t play, the bet will be voided anyway. No point waiting till later in the week, will only get worse odds.

If you’re going to back him if he plays, better off to bet early in the week to get the best odds. If he doesn’t play, the bet will be voided anyway. No point waiting till later in the week, will only get worse odds.
This is true a lot of the time but don’t think Bruce’s odds will change much, his lads odds might come in a bit

TGreene ruled out for season, thoughts on Himmelberg or Brown (if named) for a bag?

Himmelberg 3-5 for 5, 15 & 50 365

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

$9/$34/$81 on TAB for Himmelberg. Not sure I can put myself through this yet again lol

Yeah ttrue, I think I'll be boarding again haha
when Greene was out in R16 against Hawks Brown played and kicked 4.. What's the chances hes named

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back