2022 Carji Greeves Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

BuRgeRs82

Debutant
Nov 24, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
Hi everyone,

Not sure if this has already been asked, however is the Carji Greeves Medal being livestreamed by the club tonight ? I've looked everywhere and can't seem to find the link.

Sent from my SM-G990E using Tapatalk

Reports suggest no streaming this year
I reckon you'll be able to stream it via the club website. If not it's available via Facebook.

a4xZWbj.jpg

I reckon you'll be able to stream it via the club website. If not it's available via Facebook.

a4xZWbj.jpg

Do we know who's behind that FB page?

As per multiple posts I've read today, including some who've indicated they've spoken to the Club - there'll be no live stream, at least not one organised by the club

The most recent email from the club regarding the Carji which came yesterday, made no mention of a live stream for those at home, but was still promoting ticket sales to be in a room adjacent to the main event with that having a live stream of the event

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not only does it seem that the Carji isn’t being live streamed, but the club’s socials haven’t posted since Dahlhaus’ retirement announcement. No red carpet arrivals? What’s going on?
After the strongest year in ages by the social and fan engagement people at the club this is quite strange.

I'm not sold on his first two, but I would just about pick Blicavs to win his 3rd tonight, I think it's been easily his best season.

Seems the Swans aren’t streaming their B&F tonight either but at least they’re posting arrival pics and updates. I actually don’t know what’s going on with our media and social team?
Our social media team have been great this season. I reckon they'll get some good stuff out.

Remove this Banner Ad

2022 Carji Greeves Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

Back