2022 Carji Greeves Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

Seeing as how we drop out 6 games I’ll go with this.

Stewart
Blicavs
Guthrie
Huh?

Since when do we "drop" 6 games - last year they counted the players highest polling 24 matches, meaning that those who played all 25 matches had their single lowest polling match dropped

In years prior to that we counted 2 matches fewer than we played - never seen the club count 6 fewer matches

The one year Blicavs is favourite to win it, I'm tipping an upset - Guthrie. Blicavs 2nd, Cameron 3rd.

Kolo will surprise people again, Stengle and Close will be top 8.

Holmes, Zuthrie + SDK will do well too - much better than we'd have imagined before the season started

Hopefully Duncan and Tuohys strong years are represented well.

The one year Blicavs is favourite to win it, I'm tipping an upset - Guthrie. Blicavs 2nd, Cameron 3rd.

Kolo will surprise people again, Stengle and Close will be top 8.

Holmes, Zuthrie + SDK will do well too - much better than we'd have imagined before the season started

Hopefully Duncan and Tuohys strong years are represented well.

I'd love to see Mitch win a Carji at some point before he retires to cap off an awesome career. It just seems wrong that he doesn't have an All Australian or a B&F when you consider how good he's been for such a long time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carji | Retirement Segment​

Watch our special tribute to our AFL retirees Joel Selwood, Luke Dahlhaus and Shaun Higgins.

20 minute video

It would be a nice best and fairest to win - in a Premiership year

Theres an erxercise for some one - who are our other 9 premiership best and fairest winners

Gary Ablett and Corey Enright did it twice (shared in 2009 of course)

Nothing awarded in 1925 unfortunately - Carji Greeves won a Brownlow that year (the 1st one ever) though, so he has a strong claim in some ways.

Remove this Banner Ad

2022 Carji Greeves Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

Back