Position 2022 Defenders

Remove this Banner Ad

FMJ0F5IVgAMd3BX

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First time since 2017 that Jake Lloyd has had 2 scores under 80 in a season, and we're only 6 rounds in.

Is the king gull officially done?

He's going to be very cheap soon. He'll still average 90, but can he go around 100 or more again?

First time since 2017 that Jake Lloyd has had 2 scores under 80 in a season, and we're only 6 rounds in.

He's going to be very cheap soon. He'll still average 90, but can he go around 100 or more again?
I think he his done coach has changed the way they play imo.
Lachie Shitfield

SC avg = 78.2
AF avg = 90.2

Makes it all the more frustrating...
yeah I still have the flog should have traded him out ages ago. His out this week bye bye

Anyone think Luke McDonald is a worthwhile option? Also any chance Bowey is a top 8-10 defender?

Anyone think Luke McDonald is a worthwhile option? Also any chance Bowey is a top 8-10 defender?
Depends what your aim is, if your trying to bat deep into rankings skip McDonald. if you want a decent scoring player can’t go wrong for the price

Y'all reckon Alex witherden can keep up his good scoring? Obviously his current average isnt sustainable, he's ****ing expensive owned by less than 1% scoring like a machine. I can afford him and have 120k left over.

He has still gotten 3 hundreds out of 5, not his usual consistent self but still finding enough of the footy.

Swans fans, any intel on what to expect from here on in? Can the King Gull resurrect himself to go 100+?

holy GIF

He has still gotten 3 hundreds out of 5, not his usual consistent self but still finding enough of the footy.

Swans fans, any intel on what to expect from here on in? Can the King Gull resurrect himself to go 100+?

holy GIF
Less behinds conceded = less kick-ins for the gull

rd2: 17 behinds = 102
rd3: 17 behinds = 104
rd4: 3 behinds = 76
rd5: 4 behinds = 105
rd6: 8 behinds = 71

I'll look at him at ~$500k, I'll need a DEF premo soon, and I'm poor

Less behinds conceded = less kick-ins for the gull

rd2: 17 behinds = 102
rd3: 17 behinds = 104
rd4: 3 behinds = 76
rd5: 4 behinds = 105
rd6: 8 behinds = 71

I'll look at him at ~$500k, I'll need a DEF premo soon, and I'm poor
Great point about the behinds, thank you :)

I've had Lloyd in my team every year since 2017, feel dirty without him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Y'all reckon Alex witherden can keep up his good scoring? Obviously his current average isnt sustainable, he's ******* expensive owned by less than 1% scoring like a machine. I can afford him and have 120k left over.
I'm locking him in, I like his game

Wait and see for Lloyd for a few more weeks with his price still dropping, he is a bit out of form and down on confidence atm but still scraped 3/5 tonnes. Our game plan already changed last year and we had Dawson there, then Blakey late in the season moved to defence but Lloyd still regularly tonned but maybe he only averages 100 this year.

Wait and see for Lloyd for a few more weeks with his price still dropping, he is a bit out of form and down on confidence atm but still scraped 3/5 tonnes. Our game plan already changed last year and we had Dawson there, then Blakey late in the season moved to defence but Lloyd still regularly tonned but maybe he only averages 100 this year.

The issue with lloyd is he struggles to score 100 with mid 20s touches. Really needs to rack up big numbers which relies on the swans playing through him more then they are at the moment. Reckon his new range is 95-105 rather then 110-120.

The issue with lloyd is he struggles to score 100 with mid 20s touches. Really needs to rack up big numbers which relies on the swans playing through him more then they are at the moment. Reckon his new range is 95-105 rather then 110-120.
Still a worthwhile DEF but get him when he's cheap

He averaged 108 last year. He is over 2 disposals down on his average from last year so it's not that bad but another killer has been his efficiency down 10% with a few really notable turnovers that resulted in goals against. Also down in score involvements which I guess could be attributed to being less involved with Blakey/Campbell taking over. Apart from that and intercepts it's pretty similar to last season so if he gains form he could still be a decent option Jake Lloyd and Jake Lloyd AFL Stats Comparison

Remove this Banner Ad

Position 2022 Defenders

Remove this Banner Ad

Back