World Cup 2022 FIFA World Cup - Group D - (France, Australia, Denmark, Tunisia)

Remove this Banner Ad

Not trolling at all, just an observation feel like soccer goals are mostly predicated on defensive errors rather then attacking brilliance plus the diving. Reason it's not popular in Australia and US as they have much better sports to watch.
That is a ridiculous call.
Gridiron and Baseball are trash! So many boring stoppages it's a wonder they're prodomentley played in one country. Basketball is a pass mark. Hockey meh! Anyway not going to get into one of these debates just keep your negative thoughts away from a soccer thread.

I'm not sure Goodwin wants to play overseas anymore he's 30 and has a baby living in his home state making a good living.

How bloody good is Souttar?? * me that's the best find in awhile thank go he code to play for Australia. That challenge was the best challenge of the tournament so far, was brutal and goal saving!
I was thinking ”here we go,another penalty” but he judged it perfectly.

Better than McGuire and he's on like 80 million
Buckleys Jocks put it very well in another thread that he's a very good defender who's playing in a system that doesn't suit him. His true ability shows when he puts on an England shirt.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A decent slide tackle gets me as hard as a top bins goal. I blew out my pants to Harry.

Should be playing in the PL and would be if not for his ACL. Top, top talent.

Remove this Banner Ad

World Cup 2022 FIFA World Cup - Group D - (France, Australia, Denmark, Tunisia)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back