2022 head coach

who should be our senior coach in 2022?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I’d love Clarko but I just don’t see it happening, would he have the same hunger ?

I’d be very happy with Schofield getting the senior gig.

Hinkley goes, Voss and Bassett with him. Time for a clean out and rebuild around Schoey and Montgomery.

Go after Teague as foward coach and get Choco back in a development role.

If that six month compo clause plays, just sack him. Dip into the hilariously-named Chasing Greatness fund.

What are the club afraid of? A player revolt?

After the slop served up last night that could be a blessing in disguise. Don’t let the door hit ya, etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People shit on Ross Lyon but he took two of the shittest clubs in the league to the brink of success. If he can do that at St Kilda and Freo, what can he do for us? He is one guy who I reckon could provide the paradigm shift we need as a club to instill some mental toughness and bury this choker culture once and for all.

I think it’s Buckley (if he’d come), with the main reservation being game style. If he committed to taking the ****ing game on, then it’s a near-certainty.

Clarkson wants and needs a year off. If he’d come, I might be willing to tread water for a year to see whether he still had the hunger to coach, but if we’re to do something now (and we should), I think a younger Nathan Buckley, with a point to prove, a chip on his shoulder and a ‘don’t **** with me’ aura about him would be a perfect fit.

Remove this Banner Ad

2022 head coach

Back