NFL 2022 NFL - Wild Card Weekend

Who will win Wild Card Weekend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

SUNDAY, JANUARY 15 @ 8:35AM (LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)
:nflseahawks: (7) Seattle at :nfl49ers: (2) San Francisco

SUNDAY, JANUARY 15 @ 12:15PM (LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)
:nfllac: (5) Los Angeles at :nfljaguars: (4) Jacksonville

MONDAY, JANUARY 16 @ 5:05AM (LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)
:nfldolphins: (7) Miami at :nflbills: (2) Buffalo

MONDAY, JANUARY 16 @ 8:40AM(LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)
:nflgiants: (6) New York at :nflvikings: (3) Minnesota

MONDAY, JANUARY 16 @ 12:15PM (LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)
:nflravens: (6) Baltimore at :nflbengals:(3) Cincinnati

TUESDAY, JANUARY 17 @ 12:15PM (LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)
:nflcowboys:(5) Dallas at :nflbucs: (4) Tampa Bay

DIVISIONAL GAME
:nflchiefs: (1) Kansas City
:nfleagles: (1) Philadelphia

NB: VIC, NSW, TAS times
less 30 mins SA
less 1 hour Qld
less 1.5 hours NT
less 3 hours WA

The more you read, the more it seems he is destined to fail in the playoffs?
No one was expecting or hyping Brady to be the next Brady as he went about his way in the early years. But whenever some late round drafted or undrafted QB has a good start, there's that sneaking in. It's unfair on that player.

However, Purdy has a good shot at a SB win being on a stacked Niners team. That might be the impetus for him to see a lot of success like Brady, and develop into a more complete QB over time.

Purdy has some purdy good talent around him..McCaffrey, Kittle, Deebo, Aiyuk, good OL.nothing too risky just give them the ball like he has been doing. Other back ups aren’t as lucky

Just fire Staley today. dont even let him fly with the team to Jacksonville.

Yup.
Couple of weeks?? It’s a broken back. Wtf.

Harsh reality of the playoffs is everyone but one team finishes their season with a loss from here on.

So only a Superbowl win for Purdy will be enough to stop the general masses calling out "i said this would happen".
I think a playoff win will silence many.
Doesn’t need a SB win.

Purdy is not the OROTY after playing what, 5 games? That's a slap in the face to other players who have played a full season.
It’s like shark tank
They are trying to make a difficult argument and convince the host.
Actually did a good job. But it won’t be him.

The poll results are a bit weird with the Jags clear favourites on BF over the Chargers.

What am I missing?

Jags flogged them last time in LA earlier in the season.
They are playing at home.
No Mike Williams (bigger loss than most imagine, the Chargers now have no deep threat or WR who can make contested catches to bail out Herbert deep)

Only way I see the Jags losing is if Joey Bosa returns to his best off one week preparation after coming off IR.

Jags flogged them last time in LA earlier in the season.
They are playing at home.
No Mike Williams (bigger loss than most imagine, the Chargers now have no deep threat or WR who can make contested catches to bail out Herbert deep)

Only way I see the Jags losing is if Joey Bosa returns to his best off one week preparation after coming off IR.
and the Chargers have one of the dumbest coaches in the league.

Yea Parsons shouldn't be first team. Could make a case he shouldn't be second team either.

Crosby absolutely should have been in one of the teams.

I think Rayshawn Jenkins was stiff not to make either team as the starting strong safety.

Maybe im being a homer, but there is no way Bobby Wagner or Demario Davis had a better year than Frankie Luvu.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yea Parsons shouldn't be first team. Could make a case he shouldn't be second team either.

Crosby absolutely should have been in one of the teams.
Sorry ADP but I think I'd listen to Brandon Thorn over you :p

(At least he agrees on Crosby being there)

I didnt say he shouldn't make the second team, I said you could make a case that he shouldn't be.

I love the mighty Thor(n). Agree with his first team selections at Edge, thats the way id have gone also.

Bosa- 18.5 sacks, 2 FF, 0 FR
Reddick- 16 sacks, 5 FF, 3 FR
Garrett- 16 Sacks, 2 FF, 0 FR
Parsons- 13 sacks, 3 FF, 3 FR
Crosby 12.5 sacks, 3 FF, 1 FR

Reddick had a 78 percent drive kill rate on his sacks:

He leaves Reddick entirely off and the hard thing was not giving Parsons' crumby season more praise?

Reputation > reality.

As they say, the all-pro, and pro-bowl, tend to be handed out based on previous year...or, that a new name like say Luvu has to wait till the next year (even if he has a slightly down year). Always a year behind

It's not even a year behind, do the voters even watch most of the games for teams they don't cover? They vote for names and reputations over performance.

Parsons did not deserve honours this year. He's been so bad the second half of the year that Skip Bayless has stopped writing him love letters.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL 2022 NFL - Wild Card Weekend

Back