NRL 2022 NRL SuperCoach thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I was a bit bored tonight so i made changes to my SC/Fantasy/RDT teams. Might as well share them.

I think im getting closer to a team im completely happy with. Cotter/Mann/Hastings/G.Burgess are the picks that keep changing but apart from them my team is fairly stable. I think mid-priced madness is the go this year as starting with more players potentially earning money should give greater trading options and the trade boost should help with that too. Of course, if lots of very cheap cash cows are available after TLT then i may revert to a 'guns n cows' team, or at least move further in that direction. To be honest, given the Cleary situation, there are only 2 other guns i wish i could fit into my starting team and they are Grant and Fifita. Otherwise, im very happy to wait for the others, including Cleary.

Overall, i feel like my side is partly generic as i dont have many PODs but i also think because ive gone mid-priced madness, it is somewhat unique.

Screen Shot 2022-02-18 at 8.01.24 pm.png

My fantasy side has undergone major changes since i dropped Cleary and ive finally settled on a combination i like. Im big on locking in as many points as possible in the middle forwards and edges and then going for cheaper centres and wing/fullbacks. Not sure about the likes of Hetherington, Coates and the cheap benchies (Tass, Piakura & Howarth). I have 36k itb

Screen Shot 2022-02-18 at 8.00.46 pm.png

Moving onto my RDT. Happy to go with really strong 2rFs and really cheap halves and centres. My wings/fullbacks are full of star power. I'm content

Screen Shot 2022-02-18 at 8.02.01 pm.png

Thought Tuilagi might be a snaky chance to start with his performance tonight.
Bullemor looks to have a starting spot locked up until Schuster gets back
Gildart is a no for me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have come to the realisation that i want Hynes in my team. His average when he played the full 80 last season was absolutely massive and while his situation is now completely different, the Sharks have some attacking weapons and i reckon he could improve his average again.

• When playing the full 80 he scored 1179 points in 12 games for an average of 98.25
  • When playing less than 80 he scored 542 points in 10 games for an average of 54.2 (That includes a score of 182 in 69 minutes)

His average minutes played when subbed on/off were 477 in 10 games for an average of 47.7

His overall average was 78.2 & those numbers are pretty convincing really

Remove this Banner Ad

NRL 2022 NRL SuperCoach thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back