NRL 2022 NRL SuperCoach thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ve made the decision to hold off trading. Keeping lolo and the couple of injured players for another week. Will reassess then.

6/369 SC

Far better start than last week, was like 7/320 or something on Friday, only Paps VC a bit underwhelming, hopefully get some good scaling on the weekend

Got the C on Haas, not too many captain options if Paps/Teddy stink it up, will be moving heaven and earth to bring in Cleary early on once he's had a few games, maybe 1-2 price falls 🙏

Need to R 2 of

Randall
Fermor
Tago

Who would you guys go with?
my opinion would be to leave randall out
got 47 last week from 45 tackles. nothing else
tigers aren't the sort of team that runs through the middle

although I'm playing all 3 and leaving Bullemor out

my opinion would be to leave randall out
got 47 last week from 45 tackles. nothing else
tigers aren't the sort of team that runs through the middle

although I'm playing all 3 and leaving Bullemor out
Apparently Bullemors base stats were good, even with his try? I'm playing him for now.

Apparently Bullemors base stats were good, even with his try? I'm playing him for now.
I’m not as convinced with the base of Bullemor. However I could be proved wrong again.

Sc 7/302
Fan 7/318
Rdt 9/365

only call I've got right this week was not playing Bullemor

I'm guessing we'll see a BE of 300 for tomturbo

Sc 7/302
Fan 7/318
Rdt 9/365

only call I've got right this week was not playing Bullemor

I'm guessing we'll see a BE of 300 for tomturbo
Bullemor got shafted minutes for Davey apparently and they get rolled, lolololololololol

Think I'll just bench him for a few weeks then and see if his role improves and move Tago to 2RFs or something

Anyone starting Tommy Turbo at 1.2m wasn't the best move imo

Clearys 989k is about the limit you'd go for set and forget imo and even at that price you'd want like a 100 average or something

Paps and Teddy scoring the same if not better, save 500k to put elsewhere

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sc 13/624 -Haas C, Utoikamanu Randall, tuilagi tp
Fan 12/547-Haas C, Randall, mann, hastings, tuilagi tp
Rdt 13/559 -Haas C, Randall, hastings, tuilagi tp

14/840

Mann, Hass (C) and Staggs left

Much better week than last weeks shitshow of 847 ranking me at like 66k (Smith injured, Teddy (C) stinking it up among others like Keary, Staggs, Ilias etc)

Ended up rage trading Keary to Mann as Mann at least has CTW status after I use him at 5/8, upgraded Smith to Grant and got 110k in the bank for more corrections next few weeks

In regards to trading in Mann, last year I didn't look at DPP CTW types outside of fullbacks. So I missed out on the Capewell 2RF/CTW types who scored consistently when they played, as CTWs are notoriously inconsistent scorers

So I think having Fermor, Mann and Tago in my squad gives me longer term options in that regard and some coverage for other positions, provided they go the distance.

Screenshot_20220321-110033_SuperCoach.jpg

Well, that was a bit better...very low scoring year this year though so far

So Crichton was moved from the left edge to the right edge and hasn't delivered yet, 650k for 400-450k output and has a BE of 101

Kinda thinking, dump him for a few weeks, then bring back in somewhere in the 500k range

If I use a trade boost I could do

Out
Staggs
Crichton
Momoisea

In
Gagai
Clifford (Mann to CTWs/Tago to 2RFs)
Katoa (apparently Katoa won't be as good without SJ though)

Other option is Carrigan who is starting to warm up and trade out Bullemor instead of Momoisea. Wilton apparently will be suspended, so not looking there

Really want this Knights duo though

Nanai on 0 in RDT yet he got a try.

I emailed them and they said he scored 48pts but lost 48pts in errors :oops:
Nani score:
try: 12 points
Tackles: 24 points
Tackle breaks: 2 points
Total metres gained: 10 points
Errors: -12 points
Missed tackles: -36 points (12???)

official NRL scoring
1647861504518.png