NRL 2022 NRL SuperCoach thread

Remove this Banner Ad

SC 11/654 - Hynes x 2, Nikora, Tago, May, Crichton, M.King

Fan - 12/514 - Cleary x 2, Tago, Crichton, M.King, Hynes

RDT - 12/517 - Hynes x 2, Crichton, May, TPJ, Tago
On track for a good week in SC there if Hynes rocks up

Hynes is my last hope of something close to par for the week, lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Latrell Mitchell is set to miss eight weeks with a hamstring injury suffered in round five against the Dragons.
So may miss origin 1. Got to work out who’ll take his place now so I don’t mistakenly pick him up.

The Clifford experiment will have to come to an end I think, will shift Mann to 5/8 and wait for the cows to moo before grabbing Munster or something

So Koula probably comes back, I'll bring him in. Fifita may have bottomed out, set and forget in the 2RFs, move one of those 2pps CTW/2RFs back to CTWs and bring Fifita in also.

The Clifford experiment will have to come to an end I think, will shift Mann to 5/8 and wait for the cows to moo before grabbing Munster or something

So Koula probably comes back, I'll bring him in. Fifita may have bottomed out, set and forget in the 2RFs, move one of those 2pps CTW/2RFs back to CTWs and bring Fifita in also.
Koula is back in :thumbsu:

Im grabbing Fifita this round too. Ideally id get I.Pap but dont quite have the cash from M.King to get there so Fifita it is. Hoping next round i can do a Nikora & Penisini to cow and Munster by shifting Amone to Wings/Centres

Koula is back in :thumbsu:

Im grabbing Fifita this round too. Ideally id get I.Pap but dont quite have the cash from M.King to get there so Fifita it is. Hoping next round i can do a Nikora & Penisini to cow and Munster by shifting Amone to Wings/Centres
Ipap is so darn consistent week in week out, but Fifitas ceiling is way higher, hence I think Fifita has to be priority

Yeah might look at moving Penisini on for another forward next week, however he plays Wests this week and is the starting left winger now with Blakes knee injury, so he could score ok for a few weeks potentially. Niukore is back at right centre too, so maybe Simonsson does something finally

Ipap is so darn consistent week in week out, but Fifitas ceiling is way higher, hence I think Fifita has to be priority
Absolutely. Fifita can rip defences to shreds and although he hasnt been in great form he is still scoring ok. When he hits form, and i think it is a matter of when and not if, i want him in my side.

Absolutely. Fifita can rip defences to shreds and although he hasnt been in great form he is still scoring ok. When he hits form, and i think it is a matter of when and not if, i want him in my side.
Got some ok bench cover now, it's getting harder to pick my Rs each week, that or my captain options have let me down last 2 weeks, the Rs over the weekend

Got some ok bench cover now, it's getting harder to pick my Rs each week, that or my captain options have let me down last 2 weeks, the Rs over the weekend
I think this is the first week where im really unsure about who to put as my last R. Its a good problem to have i guess! Fingers crossed we get the C right this round too.

Screenshot_20220412-192642_SuperCoach.jpg
Screenshot_20220412-192652_SuperCoach.jpg

I wish Max King got DPP, so I'd shift Arrow to FRFs and R Penisini. But if Murray has a game like he did the other week then I'd quickly chuck the C on Haas

Paps vs Hynes for the armband is the main question this week

I think I'll back in Schneider for now, he has the kicking duties, so like Lomax his scoring floor won't be too bad

Why didn't Talakai get CTW DPP? Surely he's played enough at number 4 to qualify?

Remove this Banner Ad

NRL 2022 NRL SuperCoach thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back