Vent 2022 Vents / regrets

Remove this Banner Ad

IMG_5057A.jpg

That store is due to have something happen to it with a name like that. :moustache:

Last edited:
That store is due to have something happen to it with a name like that. :moustache:

It would be full of fragile shit that breaks as soon as you touch it.

Had C on Cripps last week. I switched VC from Macrae, who was my VC every other week to Dunkley. Macrae scored 150 odd I missed out on, then I put the C on Cripps, who is a GIANT C imo now!

I haven't been able to come back to this board until now I was so pissed. May have resulted in a huge ban.

Pretty good ranking has gone tumbling and my liver is being punished unfairly for it.

**** you Cripps...**** you. xoxoxox AE

Had C on Cripps last week. I switched VC from Macrae, who was my VC every other week to Dunkley. Macrae scored 150 odd I missed out on, then I put the C on Cripps, who is a GIANT C imo now!

I haven't been able to come back to this board until now I was so pissed. May have resulted in a huge ban.

Pretty good ranking has gone tumbling and my liver is being punished unfairly for it.

fu** you Cripps...fu** you. xoxoxox AE
Finally, a vent in more than just name; great stuff!

fu** you Cripps...fu** you. xoxoxox AE
Same
Boat mate still spewing

In Round 3 I thought I was making a power move foregoing my Gibcus to Xerri trade in favour of Whitfield to Hall.

Since then....

Hall vs Whitfield
-1 trade
-$75k spent
-26 points round 3
+5 points round 4
and now an injury round 5

Gibcus vs Xerri
-$60k in lost profit so far
-19 points round 3
+3 points round 4
-103 points round 5

Some high quality output here.

I'm certain Whitfield is going large today to just add to this.

Brodie Grundy. It's like someone gave me a beautiful loaf of ciabatta...after a homeless guy pissed on it, left in in the sun for 3 weeks, a bus ran over it and then ten rats had a bukkake party on top of it.

GROW YOUR ****ING MANBUN AND GET YOUR HANDS ON THE PILL YOU VEGAN w***er!

In Round 3 I thought I was making a power move foregoing my Gibcus to Xerri trade in favour of Whitfield to Hall.

Since then....

Hall vs Whitfield
-1 trade
-$75k spent
-26 points round 3
+5 points round 4
and now an injury round 5

Gibcus vs Xerri
-$60k in lost profit so far
-19 points round 3
+3 points round 4
-103 points round 5

Some high quality output here.

I'm certain Whitfield is going large today to just add to this.

Similar to your post with Whitfield > Hall trade after round 2.

Lost nearly all the $75k used for the "upgrade" and now I won't be able to trade Hall to a decent defender with 1 trade as I only have $25k in the kitty.

What an f*ing disaster! 😭

The small decisions like Dixon over JHayes on field just hurt so much early. Anyway, back to my banh mi to cheer myself up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The small decisions like Dixon over JHayes on field just hurt so much early. Anyway, back to my banh mi to cheer myself up
Yep ....we can concenrate on premo's etc....but if you don't nail Rookie Roulette & Capt's ....there's 100+ points diff in total round pts

******* Marshall. Traded him to Preuss after Ryder came back and killed his scores.

fu** you too Ryder, for making me feel shit about my trades.

And fu** you Preuss, for getting suspended.
I did the exaxct same thing!

I hate to say this but going the GnR approach from the start rather than have more MPM. Wanted more uniques so decided to avoid the high ownership % players and that bit me in the arse with a 79k ranking from the first round! Now using up my trades to try and catch up on the rest of the competition. Sort of working :drunk:

1650148785085.png

I regret not starting the year with a cheap R2 (Preuss/Hayes) with English @ F2 insurance. Had a PS draft team like this and it would’ve gone great guns with the extra premo elsewhere. I’ve decided to trade and correct to this setup after today (Rd5).

Whitfield has been a major letdown to date.

Remove this Banner Ad

Vent 2022 Vents / regrets

Remove this Banner Ad

Back