BBL 2023/24 BBL SuperCoach

Remove this Banner Ad

I looped McDermott, D Short and Overton, none of their scores are worth taking.
Overton you'd take 45 wouldn't you? I haven't completely ruled out taking Jewell's 32.... I'll be trading in a thunder bat (Warner or Hales) but not sure whether to field them or leave them on the bench for next week when they have their double.

Overton you'd take 45 wouldn't you? I haven't completely ruled out taking Jewell's 32.... I'll be trading in a thunder bat (Warner or Hales) but not sure whether to field them or leave them on the bench for next week when they have their double.

Yeah I'd be taking 45, it's just a matter of picking the right bloke to miss. I'll be taken Jordan's 32 but that's the only way I can get Short. Warner has fail written all over him but I'll probably still go with him...

All my other remaining on field bowlers Maxwell, Neser, Hardie and Behrendorff are projected to score more than 45 so I'll pass on taking it.

I would also need to trade in a non playing player to take his score as I don't have any players in this round that aren't playing at this stage.

Last edited:
Can't decide between Bancroft and Warner. Think my deciding factor will be if Bancroft gets the gloves (I suspect he will), I'll go with him. Warner was a real let down last year and just have a bad vibe about him, but will trade him in next round regardless. Kohler-Cadmore is the POD I'd be going for or even Ollie Davies, who will probably bowl on the Showgrounds dustbowl.

Can't decide between Bancroft and Warner. Think my deciding factor will be if Bancroft gets the gloves (I suspect he will), I'll go with him. Warner was a real let down last year and just have a bad vibe about him, but will trade him in next round regardless. Kohler-Cadmore is the POD I'd be going for or even Ollie Davies, who will probably bowl on the Showgrounds dustbowl.

I'm not all that keen on trading Warner in either but he looks like the logical replacement for Crawley and he is quite cheap at 125k.

I'm also thinking of trading Philippe to Bancroft, Bancroft is more reliable plus he has the DGR coming up.

I will leave one trade up my sleeve in case there are any unexpected changes for the two games tomorrow.

I'm not all that keen on trading Warner in either but he looks like the logical replacement for Crawley and he is quite cheap at 125k.

I'm also thinking of trading Philippe to Bancroft, Bancroft is more reliable plus he has the DGR coming up.

I will leave one trade up my sleeve in case there are any unexpected changes for the two games tomorrow.

Not to mention that I can't see there being that many runs at Spotless for the 2nd game of their DGR. Manuka is generally pretty flat, not to mention the weather in that part of the world.

That being said I'm currently trading in Sams, T Sangha and Bancroft...

If I had a trade to burn then I think Zampa would be a good pick with the wickets he plays on the last 2 games plus injects some cash in given his price.

I wanted to trade in Sams but he's too expensive now, the only way I could afford him is if I traded Maxwell to him which would be stupid.

I could trade Behrendorff to Green or Sangha but Behrendorff could score more points than them bowling at Optus in the game tomorrow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Munro deciding to take the day off so I had to burn my last trade on axing him for Renshaw.

I was just short of the cash to get Sutherland or Evans who I would have preferred, not confident Renshaw will score more than D Short's 30

Remove this Banner Ad

BBL 2023/24 BBL SuperCoach

Remove this Banner Ad

Back