AFL 2023 - AFL Round 15

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

1.6u - Guelfi 2+ @ $4.25
0.7u - Guelfi 3+ @ $13
0.2u - Guelfi 4+ @ $41

Re-investing some of the Heeney winnings. I've bet Guelfi every week, would kick myself if he actually gets it this week and I didn't bet it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So I had a sgm with Menzie in it, PointsBet have graded it as a loss already without any refund.

Surely that’s wrong right?

Not round 15 but the saints are paying $1.60 to beat west coast by 40+ on SB next week.
Value

Last edited:
Jackson 2+ @ $4.20 TS isn't the worst bet with Darcy back in the team. Was doing this semi regularly before Darcy got injured and he had to take the ruck full time.
Nice call...

So I had a sgm with Menzie in it, PointsBet have graded it as a loss already without any refund.

Surely that’s wrong right?

Yeah should get void. I have one with him to score a goal with betright and they told me if he takes the field the bet won’t be void..

Connor MacDonald AGS @ $2.60 pb - These are great odds for a guy who has kicked a goal 5 out of the last 6 weeks. Heat map from his most recent match indicates that he had 8 disposals inside 50 (kicked 2 goals)

1687610237787.png

2+ @ $13
3+ @ $67

I dont think the Pies win tomorrow. But if they do, I think this has a chance of coming through.

Ive taken it at $6.50 on Sportsbet. Brodie Smith is the risky leg but has cleared 20+ , 6 from 12 games this season. Earlier game this season against same team, he got 19.

Screen Shot 2023-06-24 at 8.45.21 pm.png

Kicking myself a bit for not taking the 4+, 5+ Goals as Power Price Hits on Heeney today at Sportsbet. Prices offered were around $14 and $51.

Also does anyone know what the deal with Sportsbet not allowing more than 2 bets in-play on the total match points market in-play? I was told on the phone, I had to cancel one or both of my bets, if I wanted to place a 3rd bet in-play.

Some great hits today in here.

Can’t believe I didn’t get on any goal scorers after betting against the Eagles all year…

Problem was I didn’t want to stake on all of Paps/Heeney/McDonald/Amartey, for too much risked in 1 game, and couldn’t decide who I wanted for 3-6.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back