AFL 2023 - AFL Round 6

Remove this Banner Ad

From memory I think he was named HFF last week and K Chandler was HBF, but they were swapped for the actual game.
Would make sense. Pricing discrepancy more likely to be a bookie trying to capitalise on potential profits around perceived public information than missed private information.

ok 2 more games for the round to make my money back, so many near misses. Bruest and rachelle not kicking goals stung a bit. Curtis kicking 3 behinds and stephenson hitting the post 2 in a row was killer.
time to study :)

ok guess i'll have a go at samson ryan, was going to leave it alone but bugger it.
only good weather game hes played he did kick 3.0. Also in the pre-season game against melbourne he came on and kicked 1.2 in a quarter.
Ben miller should be taking majority of the ruck duties, even with Melbourne's solid defense i'll still give it a go.

2+ $4.25
3+ $12
4+ $55

b365

A Dumb bet done just purely seeing the Roos drift out from $3.50 or so earlier in the week.

Just watching the game a bit at work and coming home, maybe I sense some of these young Roos players are feeling the pinch of the season?

They have Melbourne next week and it could be a hiding for the Roos.
Ah right, After hearing that I'm gonna tip Melbourne next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Leaver and Hibberd in, McDonald and Melksham out. Petty trained with forwards this week. See no reason why he will be down back tbh
Dees supporters posting that he will be playing forward as well. Interesting times.

I like Alex NB tonight, he should spend most of the game in the forward half with Spargo out.

Alex NB 2+ - 1.5u @ $4.25
Alex NB 3+ - 0.5u @ $13

Alex NB
Fritsch
Reiwoldt
Martin
1u @ $4

Remove this Banner Ad

Back