AFL 2023 - AFL Round 9

Remove this Banner Ad

Dunno if Booby Hill is really hungry enough to kick bags. Playing against his old team, two first quarter snags, all set for a stormer - and then just plays within himself team footy the rest of the way. Obviously a talented footy player but not sure he's all that useful for betting purposes.
i kind of agree with you there.. doesnt have 'pig' tendencies, plays way too much team footy as he is not the 'most arrogant of the collingwood egos'

I didnt watch the Giants play against the Bulldogs last week but they seem like a pretty average side without Toby Greene.

I hate to say it this but with Toby Greene they are about a 6 goal side better overall. They have the Saints next week and I just be keeping an eye out on team sheets before deciding to place bets on them.

Himmelberg looks he will be used in a mix of defence and forward this year, like he did with previous coach Mark McVeigh. So going forward Id just be wary of backing him for goals in any way , shape or form.

On Ginni and WHE, plus Mason Cox

Pies have been a money pit all year (bar Mihocek last week) for me with some low scores and an even spread. Hopefully they can capitalise today

2 each for the top 3 💯

Thinking next time Pies are well placed for a big win (good weather, bottom team) a Elliott, Ginnivan, Mihocek, Johnson or Cox (if a ruck is playing), Hill, McCreery 2 goals multi will be the go. They share it around and I reckon it’d be good value.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2023 - AFL Round 9

Remove this Banner Ad

Back