Analysis 2023 Draft Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

On draft night I love the style mole graphics that show if a player is rated in the below categories.

They were applying it to B McKay last night.

Below av
Av
Above av
Elite

Is there any tool in which to be able to see this data? It would be great to be able to put it next to draft targets.

I see your Jack Wooden and raise you with Didymus Blanket from back around 2014/15....
Never made it on to an AFL list, but at his best, he was electric.
Phoenix, Shadeau, Jack, Didymus... all these wonderful names will pale into insignificance next year, for one comes to top them all.

On draft night I love the style mole graphics that show if a player is rated in the below categories.

They were applying it to B McKay last night.

Below av
Av
Above av
Elite

Is there any tool in which to be able to see this data? It would be great to be able to put it next to draft targets.
I believe its from champion data and really just ranks the player based on their position against all other players averages. not that sophisticated

I believe its from champion data and really just ranks the player based on their position against all other players averages. not that sophisticated

Doubt there is a publicly available database of draftee ratings either. You're talking about a stack of players in entirely different school/junior/state competitions, with inconsistent statistical record-keeping, some of whom bounce around between positions which makes it even harder to judge their stats against "like" players.

Closest you'll get is the "strengths and weaknesses" assessment from various track watchers.

Doubt there is a publicly available database of draftee ratings either. You're talking about a stack of players in entirely different school/junior/state competitions, with inconsistent statistical record-keeping, some of whom bounce around between positions which makes it even harder to judge their stats against "like" players.

Closest you'll get is the "strengths and weaknesses" assessment from various track watchers.
I was referring to Mckay and the current AFL. yeah agree on draftees

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should have posted this here...

Best case scenario atm

We'll go to the draft with #21 & #25, with whatever we get for Dow to be used for EHollands
So who is in our sights at #21 & #25?
Hopefully, we can pluck a real bargain there - take some risks with these picks Austin!

Should have posted this here...

Best case scenario atm

We'll go to the draft with #21 & #25, with whatever we get for Dow to be used for EHollands
So who is in our sights at #21 & #25?
Hopefully, we can pluck a real bargain there - take some risks with these picks Austin!
Said elsewhere range offers IMO Zakostelsky, C.Edwards, Sanchez, Gothard, O’Driscoll, maybe Delean or Patton.

Collectively KPD, mid/forward, x-factor goal sneak, versatile tall defender among the names.

Remove this Banner Ad

Analysis 2023 Draft Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Back