News 2023 Finals Tickets Thread (Rusted on Posters only)

Remove this Banner Ad

A Reminder šŸ‘‹šŸ»

All posters are reminded of legislation in place protecting tickets from scalping, any reselling of tickets must not be advertised for more than 10% over their face value.​

BigFooty does not warrant any sales of tickets to matches & events, all members buying and selling do so at their own risk.​

Please reach out to Pies board moderators in the first instance prior to posting any threads advertising the sale of finals tickets on the Pies team board.​

Threads advertising ticket sales will be deleted.​

Anzacday Gone Critical Jen2310 Maggie5

I believe as a competing team we have 17k tickets for members. In theory it shouldn't matter the result of the other preliminary, what effect does that have on our ticket allocation? But we will see. I'll be keeping an eye out for people posting in here that they have had money deducted. Good luck everyone, GoPies!!!!

True, but the AFL and Ticketek work in strange ways!!!

I just checked the equivalent Geelong thread from last year. It seems they started having the transactions appear on their bank accounts around 4.30pm. Of course could be different this year, just thought I should save everyone's sanity today checking that. .

I believe as a competing team we have 17k tickets for members. In theory it shouldn't matter the result of the other preliminary, what effect does that have on our ticket allocation? But we will see. I'll be keeping an eye out for people posting in here that they have had money deducted. Good luck everyone, GoPies!!!!
The only potential benefit is if the other competing club doesnā€™t use all of their 17k allocation, and also for those seeking MCC or a corporate package a lower drawing opponent might make it easier.

Dear fellow posters
Firstly, I love you all. You all have made this journey amazing. I cannot imagine how you could make my life any happier...

Wait...

One last thing for the season...

I NEED 2 tickets to the big show.

Only two...open your hearts, if someone gets sick, has to work, cant go for any reason, right up until last minute next Saturday. I am your man. Don't make me beg next Friday

Go pies

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I'm with ya but I just need one. Have had a very lucky year with life in general so hoping it continues with the ballot today but as a lvl 3 that's unlikely. 2010 was a nightmare. Spent the entire week trying to get a ticket to the point of asking random people at the gf parade and training sessions before getting in via a spare passout that someone at the ground sold me after seeing the sign around my neck pleading for a ticket šŸ¤£.
Its going to be a stressful week. Good luck all

I just checked the equivalent Geelong thread from last year. It seems they started having the transactions appear on their bank accounts around 4.30pm. Of course could be different this year, just thought I should save everyone's sanity today checking that. .
you're doing gods work. I applaud you

Iā€™m lucky that I get corporate tickets to the GF every year. I missed out last night though funnily enough. Good luck to you all, hope you snag a ticket!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If anyone hears of any other clubs still trying to sell ticket / function packages for that $2000 price range I would be keen to know.

Hypothetically, and this would only potentially ever be relevant if GWS or Gold Coast played a grand final I think, what happens if a teamā€™s members donā€™t buy all their 17k allotment of tickets? Do they go to the other teamā€™s members?

In 2018 I was category 3 and missed out in the ballot but on the Monday was offered a second chance period for extra tickets and was able to get a standing room ticket. I assume the Eagles didnā€™t exhaust their allocation.

Waiting to see what 2x P1 and 1x P3 brings in the ballot ... I'm guessing the p1's should get decent seats and hopeful to get standing room with the p3 but I'm willing to swap the the seats out for standing room, wanting to take my two boys (12,10) and all be together ...

A lot of the corporate ones (which are the same packages) are sold out. Thursday night there was an 18 person corporate suite with food and booze in the Shane Warne stand you had to contact them for price. It's now sold! Can't imagine how much it would cost.
100k?

Remove this Banner Ad

News 2023 Finals Tickets Thread (Rusted on Posters only)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back