Discussion 2023 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We're Saint Kilda they see us as easy prey, expecting a win like they did last year.

I remember Jacob Weitering saying pre game last year they were expecting a win.

Can't think why they'd see as easy prey.
Bit like seeing the time of year as winter or seeing the water as wet.

I wouldn't have picked Freo to be in front of Geelong at half time, they seem to play well down there though.

Blicavs with a bad hammy injury is a big loss for the Cats, don't think he will be playing again for the rest of the season.

I wouldn't have picked Freo to be in front of Geelong at half time, they seem to play well down there though.

Blicavs with a bad hammy injury is a big loss for the Cats, don't think he will be playing again for the rest of the season.

Freo always beat them at the Cattery. I think of the 12 times they'd lost there in the last 6 years the Dockers had been responsible for half of them or something.

If freo can get up here that’s huge, giants losing as well is good for us as doggies are gonna make the 8 anyway. We might be able to make the 8 with 12 wins if results keep going our way

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who did we get with the pick the Dogs gave us for Bruce? Reckon we won that trade rather easily.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Who did we get with the pick the Dogs gave us for Bruce? Reckon we won that trade rather easily.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Jones. Think we both lost.

Christ don't tell me Adam Kingskey is actually going to be a good coach now? We had him in he palm of our hand and we bounced him out to make bloody Richo happy. Between him, McQualter, X and Jason Cripps I'm going to turn all my blood to vinegar at this rate.

Christ don't tell me Adam Kingskey is actually going to be a good coach now? We had him in he palm of our hand and we bounced him out to make bloody Richo happy. Between him, McQualter, X and Jason Cripps I'm going to turn all my blood to vinegar at this rate.

He's got a fantastic list. Just shows how out of his depth Leon Cameron was.

Has there ever been a season of footy where so many results can move the 8 around this late in the season. Incredible the permutations of all the results.

Freo looking very good for a win. Giants with in a kick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back