Discussion 2023 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gee the year is open. I reckon along with the Blues we are the form side. I also reckon the Blues have slightly come back a little.
Agreed. Reckon yesterday’s Saints go on with the win v Blues.
Blues would not want to start the way they’ve started the past few weeks in a final. They’re not mentally strong enough for that 😘

Would be ideal for us to finish 8th and play Carlton in an elimination final. Gets us the home final and keeps us in Melbourne for the 2nd week of finals if we win, as we'd play a banged up Collingwood or Melbourne instead of having to go interstate to play Brisbane or Port.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gee the year is open. I reckon along with the Blues we are the form side. I also reckon the Blues have slightly come back a little.

Blues doing it without a lot of their better players. Both sides are getting players back at just the right time. Sounds crazy but Seb Ross makes a difference to our side, he hopefully has a 3 week hammy and gets fit at just the right time to get a run at finals. Getting games into kids then moving the under performers out for a rested senior could be ideal.

It's great year to have a ticket in the lottery. Not many years have no dominant side. The Pies look like they have peaked early and injury is biting now.

Would be ideal for us to finish 8th and play Carlton in an elimination final. Gets us the home final and keeps us in Melbourne for the 2nd week of finals if we win, as we'd play a banged up Collingwood or Melbourne instead of having to go interstate to play Brisbane or Port.

I reckon Sydney in Melbourne is our best and most likely result.

I reckon Sydney in Melbourne is our best and most likely result.
If that's the case we'd then have to go interstate to play loser of Brisbane v Port

Bulldogs have made the last FOUR finals series, yet they look like they’ll be missing this year.

It’s also the first season the Bulldogs have played without ZAINE CORDY, since 2015.

Coincidence??? And do I take this investigative material to the Bulldogs board more importantly??

Bulldogs have made the last FOUR finals series, yet they look like they’ll be missing this year.

It’s also the first season the Bulldogs have played without ZAINE CORDY, since 2015.

Coincidence??? And do I take this investigative material to the Bulldogs board more importantly??
I'd wait until they finish punching on with the players tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back