Discussion 2023 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
GWS and Carlton to draw? That's something we can all barrack for without feeling dirty and having to sit on the floor of the shower sobbing because we did something that "didn't feel right"

Next match is a genuine 50/50. If Giants win I very much doubt it’s by 46 or whatever they need to get above us.
It's 40 but it'll become more the more Carlton score, such is the nature of percentage.

I'd say they'd actually need about a 9 goal win. We should be safe. I'd rather play the Swans anyway. And want the Dogs out.

GWS and Carlton to draw? That's something we can all barrack for without feeling dirty and having to sit on the floor of the shower sobbing because we did something that "didn't feel right"

I'd rather have the Dogs in the finals than GWS. Giants are too dangerous at the moment.

And I'd rather play the Swans than GWS, but I won't be barracking for Carlton today, rather hoping GWS lose.

Curnow has just won the Coleman, lucky for him that Max King has been out injured for most of the season.

Not to mention that Curnow gets most of his goals from soft umpiring free kicks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope Carlton win. As much as I dislike the dogs, I want the chance to knock the swans out of the finals first up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back