2023 ICC Men's Cricket World Cup Game 27 Australia v New Zealand 28/10 1530hrs @ HPCA Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

I think that game shows us that no matter how many runs you score you must have another bowling option in the team

green for me or stoinis for marnus or smith
Marnus doesnt play that New Zealand batting innings, we dont win.

His fielding was enormous in the last few overs.

Something has to be done about our bowling. Can't have 3 Test bowlers with no short form tricks on these pitches. Surely Starc can't play again. We simply don't need to play him anymore in any form of the game.

Abbott for Starc, gives us a genuine middle overs bowler with changes of pace. I’d have liked another spinner in the squad though. Head needs to bowl more too.

Sucked in smuthy- go back to the All Blicks mate
It's all blecks.

On another note, has someone told starc there's no draft in international cricket and there's no point in tanking for picks?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Something has to be done about our bowling. Can't have 3 Test bowlers with no short form tricks on these pitches. Surely Starc can't play again. We simply don't need to play him anymore in any form of the game.
He does take poles and when it swings he is unplayable issue is he does go for runs when he is off and it costs us

If you can't enjoy the Starc show do you even enjoy cricket?

Absolutely terrible tonight (good last over though), but who knows what the next match will bring. With Starc you get the whole bag.
Also to be fair to starc he’s not coasting off his red ball reputation. He’s actually one of our best white ball bowlers over his career. His numbers as an ODI bowler are up there with the great bowlers. Cummins is one that’s here off his test career.

Though also he was dogshit tonight

Remove this Banner Ad

2023 ICC Men's Cricket World Cup Game 27 Australia v New Zealand 28/10 1530hrs @ HPCA Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back