Toast 2023 I'm An AFL SC Genius

Remove this Banner Ad

bean-mr-bean.gif

Well it's time to self congratulate .....modesty is to be checked in at the door

Were you scared by the tag put on Daicos ?

Were you scared of Darcy Cameron rucking with Cox ?

Were you scared by the antics of De Goey, and would he ever realise his potential ?

Were you afraid of press reports on Titch ?

If you answered yes to these questions .....you are in the wrong thread, my friends ......OK, I'll see myself out

Going the early crow, as I'm pumped after that Port game!
Mine as well jump in here whilst I can...

I've gone for some midpricer PODness: JDG, JHF, HClark and WDay

That's two out of four successes
Let's see if the other two can follow the high bar set by JDG & JHF :D

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, I picked my Captain a couple of months ago, when the posts about him where ridicules - "see no value in him/was lucky last year with no opposition/Won't improve ad nauseum"
I ain't a genius but I am a smartarse

View attachment 1633317

View attachment 1633318

Pity I'm not as good picking the rest of my team of spuds
OOH, one more before you see my crap team

Big mention to POD Richards -993 owners - .6%
Reaction Awesome GIF

Someone has to use this thread, don't want all the effort to go to waste.

I've decided my smartarse is mostly made up of arse

Mr .4%-683 joins Mr .6% 993 in here

B Cox -154
E Richards - 106

Don't care if you dump on me for posting this next week after they spud up.
You'll just join the other tossers on ignore.

B Cox -154
E Richards - 106

Cox is a genuinely good one, I looked through so many players and didn't even consider him for a second (and neither did anyone else it seems). Picking a guy with sub 1% ownership who bangs out a 154 is a huge win, especially with so many shit scores everywhere this week. I'm jealous. I liked Ed Richards as well and had him in a few teams, but didn't have the balls to pick him.

Cox is a genuinely good one, I looked through so many players and didn't even consider him for a second (and neither did anyone else it seems). Picking a guy with sub 1% ownership who bangs out a 154 is a huge win, especially with so many s**t scores everywhere this week. I'm jealous. I liked Ed Richards as well and had him in a few teams, but didn't have the balls to pick him.
Wanted a Freo back and with his Age, size, games played, ceiling and preseason thought he was worth a punt.
To be honest as well I picked 11 MP knowing there would be some fails, and hoping for some wins, The duds give me the cash to rejig this week and next.
Bruhn and Clark are out, not putting up with that TOG crap.

B Cox -154
E Richards - 106

Brennan is a gun! I went Young. One of my only wins this week.

It’s very nice owning Max Gawn at a low (for him) ownership.

Not a personal toast, but a hats off to Jiska for their Kozzie Pickett call. I may not have picked him in my classic team, but I snagged him in my draft league off of that advice.

For classic, I scored 2095, so I'll take it as a start especially when I had both Stewart and Liam Jones. Imagine what could have been!

Not a personal toast, but a hats off to Jiska for their Kozzie Pickett call. I may not have picked him in my classic team, but I snagged him in my draft league off of that advice.

For classic, I scored 2095, so I'll take it as a start especially when I had both Stewart and Liam Jones. Imagine what could have been!
Thanks mate, copped A LOT to flack for that call. Didn’t back him myself because Wayne ended up convincing me on JHF and figured could only have one. Clearly two would have been fine. Two weeks off hurts tho so I guess it will work out for me not starting him. Easy get Round 5 now IMO.

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast 2023 I'm An AFL SC Genius

Remove this Banner Ad

Back