Draft 2023 Inaugural BF AFL Fantasy Draft League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 1591438

Welcome to 2023 Brand New AFL Fantasy DRAFT

4. "Floating Bench"
Floating = your worst bench score counts no matter the position, as opposed to only backs being able to replace backs as normal
When you say your 'worst bench score counts' - if a player on the bench does not play (injury or non-selection), these 'scores' don't count do they?

When you say your 'worst bench score counts' - if a player on the bench does not play (injury or non-selection), these 'scores' don't count do they?

Ask WaynesWorld19 !! He copy/pasted it from somewhere !!!

Ask WaynesWorld19 !! He copy/pasted it from somewhere !!!
I just posted the Draft Rules off the SC Draft Comp .......just as a working guide, to be altered as you see fit ;)

I don't play Draft, so taken very little interest in the rule options provided

I just posted the Draft Rules off the SC Draft Comp .......just as a working guide, to be altered as you see fit ;)

I don't play Draft, so taken very little interest in the rule options provided

Ok - Phar Ace - standard practice applies, we'll just make a whole heap of shit up !!

Ok ?

Have people been notified that they’re in?

I’m yet to see anything yet and it says in the OP the draft is this week.
Sorry ....my post was on the wrong board, apologies

TedDougChris is "the commissioner" of Draft Leagues, so he's best to answer your question .....and also advise if there's spots open for weltschmerz

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last call - anyone else interested or I’ll start filling the leagues with my alt teams or accounts…. other sides from outside.

tigs2010 - you interested ??
Are there enough DP Rucks for him?

Ok - we currently have 15 players signed up - so there are a few spots remaining in the Div 1 and Div 2 leagues, depending on how much bribery money you are willing to pay me.... things and factors...
I have a few games of monopoly money burning holes in their moth eaten cardboard boxes - how much you want?
Money Bills GIF by Monopoly

HADES , kozi , tigs2010 , DenieD , 11kgm , samFFC - are any of you keen to sign up for the Inaugural BF Division 1 Draft League ???

Many prizes on offer (prizes may be completely fabricated) and much kudo's to be earned (kudos may be replaced with excuses and sulking for the others...)

Only one spot remaining - so get in early !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back