NFL 2023 NFC Championship Game - Detroit at San Francisco

Remove this Banner Ad

1674388716029-jpeg.1591473

MONDAY, JANUARY 29 @ 10:30AM (LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)
:nfllions: (3)Detroit at :nfl49ers: (1) San Francisco

NB: VIC, NSW, TAS times
less 30 mins SA
less 1 hour Qld
less 1.5 hours NT
less 3 hours WA

because right now the Lions are the loveable losers, but if they won the Superbowl that will fade and they will just be just another bandwagon everyone forgets about. and the meme stuff Campbell says will stop being funny because they are just the Lions and be obnoxious because the team is good.

Like Cinci a few years ago.

because right now the Lions are the loveable losers, but if they won the Superbowl that will fade and they will just be just another bandwagon everyone forgets about. and the meme stuff Campbell says will stop being funny because they are just the Lions and be obnoxious because the team is good.

Like Cinci a few years ago.
Probably true, Campbell could get annoying but most (if not all) of their stars are pretty level headed guys, I think thats part of the reason why they are easy to like.

I know it helps us, but I hate this late season signing rubbish I really do
You realize Mitchell is injured and ‘we’ just lost our TE2 Brock Wright to a forearm injury. LaPorta is the last man standing.

Not a rubbish signing at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably true, Campbell could get annoying but most (if not all) of their stars are pretty level headed guys, I think thats part of the reason why they are easy to like.
He’s not annoying. Men will run through walls for this guy.

He’s not annoying. Men will run through walls for this guy.

Not what I'm saying, I don't find him annoying, just saying he could become annoying to non Lions fans after a while, the novelty could wear off with some people pretty easily who have embraced the Lions as their second fav team.

Not what I'm saying, I don't find him annoying, just saying he could become annoying to non Lions fans after a while, the novelty could wear off with some people pretty easily who have embraced the Lions as their second fav team.
People will either see him as that typical rah rah meathead or appreciate his raw emotion, heart on sleeve manner. That will never change. He’s real and I have mad respect for people like that.

It's ****ing fantastic the turnaround for the Lions. Can't help but be behind them, the neutrals. Wishing them all the best (ie, a Lombardi). If they end up annoying, entitled, arrogant, after winning one or two, or just become drinkers of their hype or entitlement, like the Niners team and staff have being so dominant but not winning it....the Lions becoming like them, always good but unable to take that step, and becoming sore losers, starting fights when losing, bad sports, etc....until that may happen, you can't even anticipate that happening. You gotta just ride along with them for now and see what may come.

im torn on this one, watching us lose to the Lions last week (actually didnt bother me) but my head tells me 49ers by 10+ but i really really hope the Lions win, campbell is such a gun coach and a liekable guy im kinda rooting for them, and being a Rams fan, cant have any oher NFC West team win :)

I know one bloke who tried out for the Lions and another bloke who for whatever reason picked them to follow years ago. Hope they win. If they can’t win I hope SF leave the game bruised and battered. The reality is SF will probably win easily in a non bruising game.

No one wants to be someone's bandwagon or 2nd favorite team because that means most of the time you are not good.

It happens at times. the Saints in 09, Cinci, Eagles.

As a colts fan I remembered reading 'who dat' hundreds of times that Super Bowl week.

It's probably been a decade since I've seen it since hehe!

As a colts fan I remembered reading 'who dat' hundreds of times that Super Bowl week.

It's probably been a decade since I've seen it since hehe!
That Superbowl was the reason i stopped going out to watch the game at venues. My friend a huge Colts fan spent the day being baited and wound up by campaigner trolls all on the Saints bandwagon. Now it's a watch party at home.

That Superbowl was the reason i stopped going out to watch the game at venues. My friend a huge Colts fan spent the day being baited and wound up by campaigner trolls all on the Saints bandwagon. Now it's a watch party at home.

Had a Hawthorn supporter send me some bait after the game, never forgot it and wouldn't have cared much except this person use to always say NFL was a shit sport every time it came up in discussion.

Returned them the favour after the 2012 AFL grand final which resulted in a meltdown on facebook and oh boy did I really have to bite my lip after the Bulldogs ended the Hawks season in 2016 ;)

Pretty much have not heard from them ever since but found out they now follow the Bills so let's just say there is a reason I like the Chiefs more than most people on here hehe!

Not really, and the only team I have changed is the AFL one, and honestly rightly so. Haven't changed my other teams not that I know of anyway.

I don't love late season signings regardless of what sport it is.
Who the hell changes their AFL team??

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL 2023 NFC Championship Game - Detroit at San Francisco

Remove this Banner Ad

Back