NRL 2023 NRL SuperCoach ✨ League Code 392439 ✨

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
SuperCoach: 1,058 (10,260 overall)

Boosting for the 4th time this week to go Alamoti > Schuster, Kiraz > Manu and AKP > Sione Katoa

Then next week go Warbrick > Dunster and Pele > Tohu and team should be set :)

I've checked out

Rank plummets every stinking week since that week Hynes put up that 180, have not nailed a captain score all season and aside from Isaako, my CTWs reek and I'm leaking far too many points

And Latrell can GAGF, traded his ass out when he was averaging 60 over the first month, now pumping out 100s every week to rub salt in the wound

I've checked out

Rank plummets every stinking week since that week Hynes put up that 180, have not nailed a captain score all season and aside from Isaako, my CTWs reek and I'm leaking far too many points

And Latrell can GAGF, traded his ass out when he was averaging 60 over the first month, now pumping out 100s every week to rub salt in the wound
I hear ya. Im sitting outside the top 70,000. Im now just working out how to get the best team i can and see if i can put together a couple decent scores in the back end of the season. Between fielding the wrong players every week, holding players that are meant to be guns for way too long and having to cop their shit scores week on week (and the fact their price has plummeted), and added to that i keep ****ing up the captaincy round after round. I no longer care about overall ranking but i'll still commit to trying to get a decent team and hopefully a couple big round scores to at least salvage something from this season.

I hear ya. Im sitting outside the top 70,000. Im now just working out how to get the best team i can and see if i can put together a couple decent scores in the back end of the season. Between fielding the wrong players every week, holding players that are meant to be guns for way too long and having to cop their s*t scores week on week (and the fact their price has plummeted), and added to that i keep ****** up the captaincy round after round. I no longer care about overall ranking but i'll still commit to trying to get a decent team and hopefully a couple big round scores to at least salvage something from this season.
Bye planning is useless in NRL too

Avoided Turbo/Hynes etc for that, got Turbo after he took Parra to the cleaners, been mediocre since also

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Max King out for a month also after getting him last week :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back