NRL 2023 NRL SuperCoach ✨ League Code 392439 ✨

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

1111 Roosters tanking sunk a 1200 + score.

Really just looking at Talau to HTF now. Save one trade and get another look next week on Ford/Cartwright/Wiliame/B Smith/Teddy/Drinkwater for next week

Turbo on bye this week. Warbrick comes into the 17

Last edited:
1111 Roosters tanking sunk a 1200 + score.

Really just looking at Talau to HTF now. Save one trade and get another look next week on Ford/Cartwright/Wiliame/B Smith/Teddy/Drinkwater for next week

Turbo on bye this week. Warbrick comes into the 17
If you didn’t start with teddy, you’re not getting him until after they have the bye in round 4

If you didn’t start with teddy, you’re not getting him until after they have the bye in round 4

Already have him. He’s a potential trade-out option round 3 for me to Drinkwater, which is why he’s there with Brandon Smith.

Roosters have a horrible few weeks and a bye whereas Cowboys draw opens right up after Broncos this week with Warriors, Titans, Bulldogs, Dolphins, Warriors from round 3 to 7.

28 green dots and 2 blue (Tuilagi, Turbo)

My 17th player is either Utoikamanu, Trindall or Ford. I have no idea who to play. Leaning towards Trindall as a risk, i reckon he probably has the most upside :huh:
23 green. Mixed up between NRL and AFL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SC - 2/93

Hopgood, trindall, Holmes, Cotter, taulagi, robson

Fan - 1(C)/82

Trindall, Hopgood, Carrigan, Holmes

RDT - 4(C)/235

Hopgood, Cotter, Holmes
I've decided im not playing Trindall in SC. Im going with Warbrick instead

I went with Warbrick over Turuva in SC.
Can already see a 20 incoming.
I went Warbrick because he got 30 while being starved of opportunity last game. I reckon if he gets a try he should score 50+ but who knows? I'm obviously hoping Dogs are easy beats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back