NFL 2023 - Pre-Draft Discussion and Mock Drafts

Remove this Banner Ad

Dude got busted going like 70mph in a school zone a few months before.

If not for Carter the other car might not of been racing.
Its not as bad as the Alabama basketball player that delivered a teammate a gun for him to murder someone, but its close. I dont understand how he isnt a mess for being at least partly responsible for the race that caused the deaths.

I would be disgusted if the Packers took him. I dont care how good he is as a player. he is a s**t campaigner human and is showing little to no want to change.

That's a big if though isn't it as I havent heard anywhere that he was resposible for the crash. They were racing, yes but you've got a pissed staffer with a student passenger doing over 100mph, that's ****ed up. Carter may be a POS but there's some long bows being drawn here.

That's a big if though isn't it as I havent heard anywhere that he was resposible for the crash. They were racing, yes but you've got a pissed staffer with a student passenger doing over 100mph, that's ****ed up. Carter may be a POS but there's some long bows being drawn here.
You dont have many drive at a speed that they cant control if not being pushed. and the other driver has been known to race.

But also he didn't seem too bothered by the accident.

If you want him on your team, good luck.

I know someone will take him. because when it comes to being a good player. it doesnt matter how much you lack morals or conscience [which is why i used the word sociopath before] NFL teams will give you a chance. but me as a fan, i wont.

He isnt legally liable [much like the Alabama basketball player] but morally should feel it for being involved in the accident. and his first call was to teammates and not 911, thats a man who already has a bagman and a fall guy in mind for future issues.

Sure he can change and become a respectable human, but im not seeing signs that he wants to. but i guess when it costs him money it will, but for how long.

But also he didn't seem too bothered by the accident.

Thats the most alarming part, zero **** given. Like it was a normal every day thing. Casually chews gum on the side of the road and lies (horribly) to try and save himself.

Thats the most alarming part, zero * given. Like it was a normal every day thing. Casually chews gum on the side of the road and lies (horribly) to try and save himself.
Makes you wonder if it wasnt the first time he was in a race that ended in a crash. Not saying that others have died because of races with him.

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports, "At least six teams have inquired with the Arizona Cardinals about trading up for the third overall pick."​

Schefter didn't disclose who those six teams were, but there were reports last week that the Titans could be interested in moving up for the third overall pick. A quarterback-needy team would undoubtedly love to move up to the No. 3 spot, which should be enough to at least pique the interest of the Cardinals, who recently signed Kyler Murray to a long-term extension. Arizona has arguably one of the worst rosters in the league, making any extra picks they can acquire all the more valuable. It wouldn't be surprising to see them trade the pick away for a substantial haul before draft day.

With the bookies:

Young now the unbackable fav to go #1. $1.04

Interesting that Will Anderson is fav to be the #2 pick. ~ $1.50

Seems like there is something the Panthers and Texans really didnt like about Stroud.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With the bookies:

Young now the unbackable fav to go #1. $1.04

Interesting that Will Anderson is fav to be the #2 pick. ~ $1.50

Seems like there is something the Panthers and Texans really didnt like about Stroud.

We are now 10 days away from the 2023 NFL Draft, and the top prospects in the class are wrapping up their pre-draft visits with potentially interested NFL teams. Except for Alabama quarterback Bryce Young, who has canceled his remaining pre-draft visits, per NFL Media. The only teams to host Young for top-30 visits were the Carolina Panthers (No. 1 pick) and the Houston Texans (No. 2 pick).

Also found this....

Stroud, along with Kentucky quarterback Will Levis, are still reportedly scheduled to visit the Panthers on Tuesday.

In addition to visits with the Panthers and Texans, Young visited the Las Vegas Raiders, who have the No. 7 overall pick, earlier in April. It's unknown who else he had scheduled visits with.

Also found this....

Stroud, along with Kentucky quarterback Will Levis, are still reportedly scheduled to visit the Panthers on Tuesday.

In addition to visits with the Panthers and Texans, Young visited the Las Vegas Raiders, who have the No. 7 overall pick, earlier in April. It's unknown who else he had scheduled visits with.

A lot of this would be us just being polite and keeping an appointment we had already made I reckon, Bryce cancelling other visits wouldnt have happened without a reassurance hes being taken I dont think.

Young is easily the top pick as the best QB.

Stroud - might slip to pick 4 or 7 or later.

Richardson - unlikely to make pick 24

Levis - might get to pick 9, but likely gone.

Hooker - should go fourth round but probably second round.

It’s a strange QB class. Hoping that any team aside from Panthers is really sure that they want a QB this year. I wouldn’t. Better off trading for Lamar…. (But then IF I am the Ravens, I am passing on a QB this year IF Lamar is gone (Richardson would change my mind). Maybe Richardson works out but he would be my second choice…. Levis, Stroud, Hooker, etc are not for me.

WR class is much easier to evaluate. Hyatt & Johnson are late second round picks in my book. Rather take Tillman before them. JSN & Addison are really the only first round picks. Later round WR look better value this year. Perry, Tillman, Pakau are ones I like who should be day 3 picks.

Young is easily the top pick as the best QB.

Stroud - might slip to pick 4 or 7 or later.

Richardson - unlikely to make pick 24

Levis - might get to pick 9, but likely gone.

Hooker - should go fourth round but probably second round.

It’s a strange QB class. Hoping that any team aside from Panthers is really sure that they want a QB this year. I wouldn’t. Better off trading for Lamar…. (But then IF I am the Ravens, I am passing on a QB this year IF Lamar is gone (Richardson would change my mind). Maybe Richardson works out but he would be my second choice…. Levis, Stroud, Hooker, etc are not for me.

WR class is much easier to evaluate. Hyatt & Johnson are late second round picks in my book. Rather take Tillman before them. JSN & Addison are really the only first round picks. Later round WR look better value this year. Perry, Tillman, Pakau are ones I like who should be day 3 picks.

Some interesting thoughts there LG, I really havent looked deep enough this year to give solid thoughts of my own on who will and wont bust outside of the QBs, but im convinced Hooker is no good at all tho, mr one read himself, would much rather Thompson-Robinson over him.

Tillman is an interesting one, basically nobody in the dynasty community paying him any respect at all with the scouting they have done but ive been seeing a few mocks around the traps of late where hes a high second, even late first round pick

Last edited:
Some interesting thoughts there LG, I really havent looked deep enough this year to give solid thoughts of my own on who will and wont bust outside of the QBs, but im convinced Hooker is no good at all tho, mr one read himself, would much rather Thompson-Robinson over him.

Tillman is an interesting one, basically nobody in the dynasty community paying him any respect at all with the scouting they have done but ive been seeing a few mocks around the traps of late where hes a high second, even late first round pick

Tillman & Johnson are both stereotypical X Receivers (WR1s). These are the only relevant ones for that X role that are draftable. Usually the X role is filled by a top 5 pick and is a receiver who goes against the CB1 in single coverage and sometimes with Safety help over the top. These receivers deal with press coverage and have to be able to both run a great route AND make contested catches. This years group of two have potential to be top 25-30 X receivers in the league. So lower level and probably only on a poor team, as a better team would choose a better WR to play that role.

This years draft WRs are mostly Y & slot receivers. Some good ones but aside from JSN & Addison, I wouldn’t want to invest a first round pick. Both those guys should go top 15.

I look at receivers every year and know that the Ravens sadly won’t select one that I like.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL 2023 - Pre-Draft Discussion and Mock Drafts

Remove this Banner Ad

Back