Resource 2023 Premiership Merchandise

Remove this Banner Ad

Xmas present to myself.

29b363697da5e194210129debf2ebf32.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was at Chadstone Rebel again the other day, to my surprise they had in Large and X-Large 2023 jumper.. was tempted to get it but i'm waiting for the 2024 jumper to come out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got bored over the long weekend so decided to frame the 2010 Knight poster to go alongside 2023.

What I didn’t realise until I’d hung it on the wall was one side of the backing was white, but the other was cream!!!

After deciding to ignore it, I couldn’t today so ripped it off and stuck it on the other side! The poster has held up well for 13 years of neglect and now being ripped off and stuck again! But it looks much better with both on white backgrounds.

$35 for 2 frames, $10 for 2 posters, 5 years off my life in frustration 😂😂 IMG_4086.jpeg

In regards to the posters, I was looking around for frames knowing that they were an odd size. I managed to find a place in Croydon who I bought an already framed H/S Poster. They also sell the correct size frames 450 X 640 if anyone is interested. The place is called 'Who Framed Hong" in the old Croydon Market complex

The club seems to think around feb there should be one with the gold logo. we'll see.
I see, where did the club confirm that? Seems a bit odd, surely they just wait the additional month and get all of them with a gold logo instead of just one month of this batch. February is actually pretty early to drop jumpers by Nike's standards haha

I see, where did the club confirm that? Seems a bit odd, surely they just wait the additional month and get all of them with a gold logo instead of just one month of this batch. February is actually pretty early to drop jumpers by Nike's standards haha
replied to someone on insta about it. May have been referring to the jumpers that say premiers on it. Ive got the normal one

In regards to the posters, I was looking around for frames knowing that they were an odd size. I managed to find a place in Croydon who I bought an already framed H/S Poster. They also sell the correct size frames 450 X 640 if anyone is interested. The place is called 'Who Framed Hong" in the old Croydon Market complex

Was just there today, they had some good Collingwood stuff, nearly bought the TOTC one!

They also had some framed 2010 posters, but were bigger than the 2023 ones.

My goodness, no gold logo?

How can the club stand for this, with Nike of all companies this is pathetic
Hopefully the members and supporters make enough noise that we ditch Nike after the contract ends.

Was just there today, they had some good Collingwood stuff, nearly bought the TOTC one!

They also had some framed 2010 posters, but were bigger than the 2023 ones.
i saw the stuff they had and had to force myself to get out before I burnt a big hole in my pocket. I bought a big piece there in 2010. They do have some good stuff

i saw the stuff they had and had to force myself to get out before I burnt a big hole in my pocket. I bought a big piece there in 2010. They do have some good stuff

If they opened on Sundays I’d have bought the 2010 poster, but they weren’t so I made my own.

Also tempted by the sweet 16 poster, but talked myself out of it!

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource 2023 Premiership Merchandise

Remove this Banner Ad

Back