Trades 2023 Round 2 Fantasy Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't think he'll be better for the run? Handy 2nd half!
I think the role just wasn’t there - which I knew full well going in and still picked him anyway 🤦🏻‍♂️

Trading him down to Uwland (then moving Chandler on field) lets me fix Xerri up to English so even if Flanders goes ok from here it’s too good an opportunity to pass up.

I think the role just wasn’t there - which I knew full well going in and still picked him anyway 🤦🏻‍♂️

Trading him down to Uwland (then moving Chandler on field) lets me fix Xerri up to English so even if Flanders goes ok from here it’s too good an opportunity to pass up.
Leaning this way too (Flanders > Chandler). Then I can focus on the Liam Jones sized **** up that needs a fix down back among other things.

Missed Chandler so will have to grab him.

Flanders on the chopping block depending on how Worp/Callaghan go today. I can flick Dunkley forward to grab one of them if they look like must haves.

Is Jones to Constable even worth it? Or will Constable be dropped next week/week after and create just another forced trade? Only issue is I can’t see anyone else at that price point worth nabbing.

Is Jones to Constable even worth it? Or will Constable be dropped next week/week after and create just another forced trade? Only issue is I can’t see anyone else at that price point worth nabbing.
If Constable misses the targets in dry conditions he'll be right under the pump.

Yeah, I'd like to keep him, but he looks the weakest link with enough coin to take me up to Gawn and get the next best rookie that looks like making coin. Thank god I didn't get sucked into the Xerri mayhem, did consider it, but his past ruck credentials just were not good enough to take a punt on. He was going OK too. Phew!

Yeah, I'd like to keep him, but he looks the weakest link with enough coin to take me up to Gawn and get the next best rookie that looks like making coin. Thank god I didn't get sucked into the Xerri mayhem, did consider it, but his past ruck credentials just were not good enough to take a punt on. He was going OK too. Phew!
Witts's R1 matchup was pretty hard to ignore, thankfully it played out well.

Witts's R1 matchup was pretty hard to ignore, thankfully it played out well.

Yeah, it was a very handy switch yesterday from RoMa/Blicavs to Witts/Cameron. Not thrilled with Cameron but it looks like more of same from last year to come from him with Pelican Cox in tandem, so think Cameron to Gawn gives me set and forget early in the season (dare I say it?).
Witts had Draper next week and Geelong the week after. Gawn has Oscar at the Gabba then Swannies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, it was a very handy switch yesterday from RoMa/Blicavs to Witts/Cameron. Not thrilled with Cameron but it looks like more of same from last year to come from him with Pelican Cox in tandem, so think Cameron to Gawn gives me set and forget early in the season (dare I say it?).
Witts had Draper next week and Geelong the week after. Gawn has Oscar at the Gabba then Swannies.
I still think Gawn/Grundy will get subbed out on occasions to keep the 2 big boppers cherry ripe!

I still think Gawn/Grundy will get subbed out on occasions to keep the 2 big boppers cherry ripe!
That might well be true for every player I guess - can be real value and point theft through the year.

I can go Brayshaw C to Brodie C get 150k for Xerri trades next week

or wait the week

Worpel to Chandler for that cash

Barring any injuries

Out: Laird
In: Tom Green + 150k.
Laird is going to continue to drop in price. Getting out now before its too late.

Out: Laird
In: Tom Green + 150k.
Laird is going to continue to drop in price. Getting out now before its too late.
How much will Laird drop in price and how much will Green increase in price.
That was one of the worst performances he's had. He was put on Green, which did nothing. Then he was on Kelly, who got injured. Then he was on Coniglio, who did really well in that last quarter, then at stages he was back on Green. He had zero impact on his opponent.

That was one of the worst performances he's had. He was put on Green, which did nothing. Then he was on Kelly, who got injured. Then he was on Coniglio, who did really well in that last quarter, then at stages he was back on Green. He had zero impact on his opponent.
no idea. but it was a pea hearted effort by laird. I reckon laird will drop 90k, and probably 200k over the next few weeks. Green will probably go up 50k this week and another 100k or so in a few weeks I reckon. just guessing tho, I don't know the formula.

Green ~ 32,000
Laird ~ (47,000)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back