Trades 2023 Round 3 Trades - Moo Time !

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Expecting a few dead rookies on the bench coming up the next few weeks might screw the pooch (plans)!!!

Chesser would love for him just to make $20k but doubt he plays. It’s not to much to ask for 20k from a rookie is it.

Bytel. Held him and now he has big sub/bench risk painted all over him for Saturday night. Ruining his potential cash growth.

And finally Constable. Could constable up my trade plans for next week.
Where I was planning a mini upgrade in defense to bring in Bowes and Crozier. Depending on how they go this week.

Then all focus moves to Midfield upgrades.

Last trade after Gawn to Cameron & Bowey to Daicos was Bytel to Hollands.

Bytel sub risk could be costly, or if he’s not playing at all with Steele out he’s well behind the 8 ball of Hollands.

Not a must do trade but Hollands can be a slow burn cash riser

Last trade after Gawn to Cameron & Bowey to Daicos was Bytel to Hollands.

Bytel sub risk could be costly, or if he’s not playing at all with Steele out he’s well behind the 8 ball of Hollands.

Not a must do trade but Hollands can be a slow burn cash riser

Could also be first out once Walsh returns. He is playing very well but I’d be cautious.

Rightio. Need to make my third trade.

Young -> ND, 460k left in bank
JHF -> ND, 300k left in bank
Rookie -> ND, 70k left in bank

LDU and Kossie firmly on my immediate radar

Thoughts?

Thoughts?
Rookie

Been tossing up Setterfield and Ziebell all week. What’s everyone’s thoughts? Leaning to Ziebel because I think he may be a DEF keeper and provide DDP flexibility.

Hodor to English who got the (VC)

antonio-banderas.gif

Thinking now I might need to leave 200k spare to swap Ladhams to English next week at R2. He’s getting some serious CD lipstick this season.

Thinking now I might need to leave 200k spare to swap Ladhams to English next week at R2. He’s getting some serious CD lipstick this season.
He's been bog 2nite

After qtr time he's just owned the game

He's been bog 2nite

After qtr time he's just owned the game
Not sure about that. Was awesome against Gawn/Grundy R1 tho. BOG for the Dogs clearly.

so….

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure about that. Was awesome against Gawn/Grundy R1 tho. BOG for the Dogs clearly.

so….

Horne Francis out. He’s not a keeper.

Thoughts?
Rookie + reevaluate personally

Been tossing up Setterfield and Ziebell all week. What’s everyone’s thoughts? Leaning to Ziebel because I think he may be a DEF keeper and provide DDP flexibility.
Cluey folk tending to lean Ziebell for that reason (not counting myself in their number, just the vibe you pick up)

Rookie + reevaluate personally
I’d agree except he needs $200k to upgrade Ladhams>English which is a must. Horne Francis next cab off the rank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back